Making One Friend

Felix's room is right underneath mine and he is number sixteen. His room is almost identical to mine accept the color scheme is a little different and his fireplace and bed are swapped.

"Am I allowed to be in here?" I ask as I sit down on his couch.

"Yes, it is only the guys who aren't allowed in the girls' rooms." He says sitting in the chair next to me. He seems to have this aura of mystery around him and I can't quite figure him out.

"Why are we here?" I ask simply.

"Because you are getting labeled tonight." He says almost the same exact instant I ask the question.

"Right, so why does that matter? I still don't even know what that means." I sigh shifting uncomfortably in my chair.

"They will explain it don't worry. But you just pissed off their head." He says shaking his head.

"Won't you be there?" I ask afraid of his answer.

"Yes, don't worry I'm not a pulsy. So I don't think he will mess with you if I'm there." He says. I sigh and puff out a breath.

"Why do you care?" I ask.

"Because the meaning is a little deeper than you think. It will all become clear within time." He says.

"What does that even-" And I black out. Great I'm in a boy psychopath's room and I just passed out.

...

I awaken with a grunt. Curtains are above me and I sit up with a jolt remembering whose room I was in. The TV is on and Felix sits on the couch intently focused on the screen. I grumble to myself and roll off the bed which surprisingly smells like woodsy cologne and sit down on the chair next to him.

"Did I do anything too embarrassing?" I ask sadly.

"I met Saki." He says not looking at me.

"Shit. I'm sorry I should have told you earlier." I say.

"Don't ever apologize for something you can't help." He says suddenly looking me in the eyes.

"Okay, I won't." I say slowly noticing how his jaw is clenched.

"Your friend, she is very interesting." He says still looking at me, his gaze is making me uncomfortable so I look at my feet.

"What happened?" I mumble.

"Well after you seemingly disconnected from the world I was surprised when you started mumbling strange incoherent sentences. Then you proceeded to get the fire poker and chase me around the room, threatening that if I hurt Milly, Saki will kill me." He says forcing a laugh at the end.

"That is so humiliating, I'm so sorry you had to see me like that." I say putting my hands on my face. Suddenly my hands are brought to my side as Felix grasps my wrists in his hands. I instantly recognize his cologne and decide I need some of that stuff because it smells so good.

"Don't be ashamed of who you are Milly." He says looking deep into my soul. I'm at a loss for words. After a few seconds of him inspecting me I slowly break his firm grip on my hands. I don't usually let people touch me, I hate touching people. But I surprisingly don't mind his hands over mine.

"Um, I'm just, yah. I'll be in my room." I say awkwardly leaving the room without giving him time to reply. I pull my keys out of my pocket and climb the stairs to my room.

I bump into someone and curse the day I was given legs.

"Sorry." I say rushed. I then realize I bumped into the girl twin. She peers at me through silver bangs with her stormy eyes which have a butt load of unsaid emotions in them, once done staring at me for a while she then nods and walks in the other direction. Strange girl. I open the door to my room and lock the door behind me. Jumping on my bed I decide I should take a nap before I'm kidnapped again.