Bullshit and other useless garbage

HAHAHA I CALL FUCKING BS. OKAY SO LIKE...

I just want everyone to stop lying to me. Maybe they aren't. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's just because I'm single now, maybe it's because of arguments over the summer, maybe it's because I still have pent up hate for people that I don't want to have, I don't know.

Like just everyone is BSing me. Even if they aren't I feel like they are.

AND THEN
OH AND THEN

THERES _____ OKAY.

Last time it happened, I said to myself, "I swear if she does this right away, all my trust in her is gone."

AND OF COURSE

SHE DID IT.

SO NOW IM STUCK WITH THAT.

THREE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD I CAN TRUST WITH MY PROBLEMS. two don't live in my town and the other isn't in my grade/school.

Not gonna sit here and whine about my problems and whatnot because apparently I play the victim card too much. Tbh pretty soon I'm just gonna stop talking to people. Apparently I always try to be too "special" for everyone.

If you don't like me, just fucking leave kay. Not like I care if anyone does or not anymore.

Over the summer I let go of two important people. I'm still not over the one but -shrugs- I don't plan on letting her in again.

And (oh sorry this might be me playing victim just a fucking warning to you people) I GET IM A JERK FOR BREAKING UP WITH HER OKAY. I FUCKING GET IT. I'm not going to spend my time moping over it because I did before the breakup. PLEASE STOP YELLING AT ME AND TRYING TO MAKE ME FEEL HORRIBLE FOR SOMETHING I'VE ALREADY MOURNED OVER.

THANKS PEACE BYE.

BY THE WAY (for you special people out there)

Michael says hello yet he doesn't know who to trust

Alec says to suck his dick and that he doesn't give two shits he just lives to troll and piss people off

And Silas is terrified of everyone except for Lindsey he's just pissed at her still.

Not sure if there's a fourth one but maybe not sure yet.

And I say fuck you all looks like I'm sticking to myself huh.