Ignored

Please don't make it another journey song. Kurt thought as Mr. Schue wrote something on the board.

"Mash ups guys" He said cheerfully "I know how much you enjoyed it last year so I thought we would do it again. Girls verses boys, you perform at the end of the week".

Kurt was already worried. He didn't want to spend a week with the guys, who he knew would pick some heavy rock song and force him even further into the background due to how high his voice was. He slowly moved his way towards the girls, hoping Mr Schue wouldn't notice, but without even turning around:

"Kurt, with the boys"

Kurt slowly walked towards them and sat down on the outside of the group, tuning out as they spoke to each other about which song they should do and how many electric guitars could they fit in. And then they began discussing who should sing lead, Sam though Finn should but then Puck thought it should be Artie, Mike wanted Sam to sing lead and Artie wanted it to be Puck. Of course nobody thought about Kurt, his voice was too "girly" for all of the songs they wanted to sing. They didn't even bother asking his opinion.

Sometimes Kurt hated his voice, sure he loved to sing but everybody teased him for it. Sometimes Kurt wished people would notice him, he wished people would notice how amazing his voice was. How wide his vocals were. But at McKinley, he would be nothing more than the gay kid that everyone can't get rid of. At McKinley, he was less than nothing. He was worse than the dirt on everyone's shoes. Sometimes Kurt thought it would be better if he just disappeared...

(★^O^★) I know this is short, but I got tired and bored, like and comment please!