Stole my Heart.. then tore it apart.

I followed them back into Harry's room, but couldn't muster up the courage to enter. I stood at the edge of the door, and peeked in. I looked around, and so did the boys, but Harry wasn't there. 

"Niall!? See harry!?" Zayn yelled, still looking around.

"No! Louis!? Did you!?" Niall whispered back, wiping his hair off.

"Oh god!" Louis yelled.

All of the 4 then looked up to me. "Any chance you know where he is?" Zayn mumbled, giving out a sigh.

"I'm.. not actually sure..  But according to how much I know him, i think he has gona somewhere, somewhere he will be alone."

"You're probably right... He must have gone either to the club or to the studio. It's one of the two!"

"Mm hmm.. I think we should just let him have his time.." Louis mumbled.

It was 3 in the morning, and the doorbell hadn't rung. Where was Harry? Everyone was fast asleep, but for some reason, I was staring at the alarm clock, and look at the door to make sure I see him. 

Tick Tock Tick Tock Went the clock-It was 5 30 now, and Harry was still not here.

I started to worry, and I went to get dressed, and ran out. I left a note on louis' head, so he could read it first thing when he woke up. 

I ran out, and looked for a cab. Here, a cab means lining up for at least 15 minutes, and I couldn't waste time. 

I ran, my sandals hitting the pavement wildly, finally reaching the New Man Studios. As I entered, I walked in, and by golly, what a big studio!

As I walked in, I heard Gio's voice. I tracked where it was coming from, and to my surprise, I saw Harry, talking to Gio. The most surprising bit was that Gio wasn't fangirling, but instead was super serious and was listening very carefully. 

As soon as they saw me, they changed the topic, and pretended I wasn't there.

"She stole my heart, and then she tore it apart." Harry said, changing his slight grin into a sad curve.

"It's ok Harry, people have breakups.. its not a big deal."

Their chat continued, and a took a deepy breathe in, happy that somebody was there for him to share his feelings with.

It urned around and was about to leave with a sigh of relief when I heard a loud noise... BAM! ZAP! BOOM!

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 04, 2013 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

50 seconds to Mars. ~ID Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें