My Sister's Boyfriend- Chapter 7

I snuck out of my room, half passed midnight. I was going to go meet Vince at our usual hang out. I didn't bother to take my parents car. They would hear it and I would get in a ton of trouble. I didn't need that right now.

I got to the cemetery and climbed the iron fence. I walked up to the big oak tree that was in the center of the cemetery. I climbed up a few branches. Vince was already there. He handed me a bottle of beer. I took it greatfully.

"Wouldn't it be nice if we could do this all the time without having to sneak out," Vince said.

I nodded. "Yeah, it would be nice."

"You know if you come with me we can do this all the time."

I sighed. "Vince, please don't do this."

"I'm just saying. You can finally have some sort of freedom."

I shook my head. "I know but it's a hard decision."

Vince climbed up to the branch I was on. "I know it is."

"Besides you wouldn't want me there. Not when you try to bring home girls and stuff. It'll be weird."

Vince shrugged. "Who said anything about bringing girls home?"

I gave him a blant look. "You're a guy. You're gonna bring home some girl."

Vince sighed. He knew he had lost the argument. "That doesn't mean shit."

I rolled my eyes. "I'll think about it." After I said that Vince dropped it.

* * *

Today after school I had to go to the library. Part of the reason why I went was so that I wouldn't have to go home and see Erik. The other part was that I needed a few books for my class. I dropped my bag on one of the empty tables and walked down the aisle that had the books about mythology.

I found two good books that would really help. I flipped through the pages as I walked back to the table. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and I ran into someone. I dropped both of the books I was holding..

"I'm so sorry," I said kneeling down to pick up the books.

"No worries. And this is the second time you've run into me."

I looked up at the guy. Sure enough it was the same kid I ran into just the other day in P.E. His hair was slightly covering his eyes. I shook my head to keep myself from staring. He was extremly good looking for a human.

"Again, I'm sorry," I said with a smile.

He held up his hands. "Again, no worries." He stuck out his hand. "Jason."

"Haven," I said shaking it.

"You into greek mythology?" he asked looking at the books in my hand.

"Uh, yeah. I think it's interesting. Plus, I have a research project due soon."

Jason nodded. "I see. Anything I can do to help?"

I shook my head. "I wish. So you new here?"

"How did you know?"

"This is a small school. Everyone knows everyone."

He laughed. "Makes sense."

I nodded. "You'll learn fast here."

Jason chuckled. "Would it be to weird if I asked you out sometime?"

"Hmm...no. It's not weird at all."

"Well that's good to know."

I smiled. "I have to go now but it was nice talking to you."

"Alright. I guess I'll see you later."

When I got home, my mom was mad at me. Again. She yelled at me about never being able to show up on time and what not. I let her words go in one ear and out the other. When she asked where I was I told her I was at the library. She seemed less mad afterwards.

I went straight up to my room to start my research project. I sat in front of my laptop for God knows how long trying to figure out how I wanted to start the paper. I kept coming up blank.

A car pulled up in our driveway, I went to the window to see who it was. It didn't surprise me when I saw Eriks car in the driveway. Hazel ran to his car. I sighed.

I went back to my computer to try to start my paper once again. Still I came up with nothing. So I decided to just take a nap and hope that I would come up with something good while dreaming.

~MSB~

My Sister's BoyfriendOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara