valєríє

I woke up, my hangover being the worse I've had in awhile. It felt as if my brain was gonna come out my skull, and if I moved slightly, the room went spinning. I looked to the side to see a note on the bed. I picked it up and took some time to focus on it.

Had a great time last night. Can't wait for next week.
xoxo - Miranda

Ah shit. What the fuck happened last night?

I remembered being in the club. I remembered seeing Miranda come our way in the club. But after that...damn I couldn't remember shit after that.

There was a knock at the door. I groaned and managed to get up. I leaned on the wall while opening up the door. There was Valerie sweet face. I must've looked like hell though cause she looked at me as if I looked disgusting.

"Hey baby girl."

She scrunched up her nose. The smell of liquor was still on my breath.

"You went partying last night?" She asked making her way to my bedroom.

"Yeah." I whispered. I went to the bathroom and started to brush my teeth. I gargled the mouthwash and spit it out. I washed my mouth out with cold water and splashed it on my face. It felt so refreshing.

"Babe what's this?" Val asked from the bedroom.

I went to the bedroom and saw that there was a dry spot on the bed.

"Probably spilled some liquor on it." I felt my stomach take a turn, and no not from the hangover. It was because of guilt. I know that stain way too well and I'm pretty sure Val knows too.

Her eyes looked sad but she smiled and shook her head.

"You're so clumsy...Well I had a feeling you went our with your boys cause you didn't respond to my texts."

Ah shit she knows. The emphasis on boys. I mean a spot is a spot. I could've been pleasuring myself. But the pain and hurt in her eyes. I knew she knew exactly what happened last night.

I checked my phone and saw I had 5 unread messages. Three from Val, one from Miranda, and another from Lucianna.

"Ah shit babe I'm sorry."

"No no I'm sorry. You had to be busy." She got up and started to rub her eye. She was about to cry but decided to hold it in.

"There's breakfast on the table. Next time you want a good time call me."

Before I even went to stop her, she was out the door. She slammed it making me tense up.

I sat down and started to think. Think really hard. I obviously fucked Miranda no doubt. But the only way she knew was...

No fucking wonder.

Val and I were suppose to chill last night. She had to be at my hotel door.

I punched the wall, getting angry at myself. I was so goddamn stupid.

Valerie:

God I love Abel. I love him so much. I believed him when he told me. He looked so sincere, so truthful.

And I know I won't be able to leave me. He could go fuck a million girls and I'll be crawling back to him, forgiving him for his stupid ways.

I couldn't help myself. I was always like this. Once I was given affection from a person, I felt as if I had to stay around that person. I needed more from them and was scared they will stop loving me. So no matter what I stood with them.

I blame this on my mother. She gave so much loving and care when I was kid. But after awhile, she started to drink and do drugs. Even when she beat me and starved me for days, I stood by her side. She was always there for me. She was the only person that gave me affection. I thought it was just her way of showing it. So I told no one. Until she kicked me out of the house after her stash of cocaine went missing and blamed it on me and not one of the guys she was fucking. That's when I realized her love was fake.

After that, I wanted someone to love me. Make me feel special. Countless guys told me that they'll love me. Only to be dumped, found them cheating.

But Abel was different. He had good intentions. He just didn't know how to show them right.

I love him. I love him so much. I don't want to lose him.

But if that's what he wants...Then that's what I'll do.

--

•XO Till We Overdose•