Chapter 11: What will become of us?

****Quick A/N: Mature content in the following chapter.

Chapter 11: What will become of us?

*Adriana's P.O.V*

Startled I awoke as I felt my body being crushed, I looked beside me to see Evan hugging me to him as he lay sound asleep. That's when it all came crashing on me, I lost control and slept with my future boss! I said such embarrassing things last night as I confessed, I should've held back on the drinking I sounded so vulnerable and needy. How will I face him when he wakes up?! When I looked over at him once more I was met by vibrant green eyes, heat took over my cheeks the moment our eyes met.

"Good morning Adri" he said my nickname with such ease, a big smile spread across his face as he looked down at me. He moved some hair out of my face and stroked my cheek ever so gently, I couldn't help but crave more of his touch. Last night the same feeling had overcame me as he touched every inch of me and made me his. I desired his caresses, his kisses, his aggressive yet gentle bites, his body against mine. Oh god! What did I do?! The heat coming off my cheeks was only getting more intense as I thought of my moment of weakness.

"How'd you sleep?" I looked back into his eyes and saw no regret what-so-ever. I shouldn't regret something that was so mind-blowing, it was the first time I had felt anything like what I did last night.

"I slept amazing, what about you?" I smiled up at him.

"Perfect. How about I go order us some breakfast and we can just eat it in bed? You must be sore no?" He smirked as he got up and went over to the phone, that's when I noticed we were both still naked. I blushed once more and covered my face with my hands.

"Don't worry I'm simply teasing you Adri. Or are you blushing because of my amazingly hot body?"
I could hear the smile in his voice. I squeaked and hide my face with the covers.

"You're a big meanie! Teasing me so much. And how come you're calling me Adri instead of Adriana?" I looked up only to regret it instantly because he was facing my way and he was completely exposed.
I covered my face once more, why am I acting so childish it's not the first man I sleep with and surely not the first I've seen naked? So then why am I feeling so shy?

"Well when I heard your sister calling you that I thought it was so cute and it means more than just calling you by your name like everyone does. Breakfast will be arriving in about 20 minutes do you want to get somewhat dressed to eat? Of course I'm not complaining if you stay like this"

"Stop teasing me! I'm going to put on my underwear, by the way where is it at?" I looked around and couldn't find it. He bent down and got my matching bra and panties and walked over to me.

"I threw them after taking them off, I couldn't help myself you just looked so delicious." He handed me my underwear and winked at me, I could feel heat radiating off my entire body. I wanted him again even as my muscles ached from last night. He grabbed his briefs off the floor and slid them on, I slid into my panties and hooked on my bra. We sat in bed in silence watching tv, 25 minutes later there was a knock on the door, he walked over to the door and opened it. He then walked back into the bedroom with a cart, two trays on top of it that contained the perfect American breakfast. He set one tray in front of me and the other in front of him, we ate with a sweet and comforting silence.

After we finished eating I went to my room to shower and get dressed formally since our meeting would be in an hour. After taking a long hot shower, I dressed in a beige pencil skirt with a small slit, a blue top, and beige pumps. I decided that I'd pull back some of the hair at the front with a tiny black clip. I did some light make up that made my blue top stand out. I walked into Evan's room, the door that connected our room was open, he was picking up his laptop case and putting in some folders. I looked him over, he looked smoking hot in his navy blue slacks and his light blue dress shirt. His hair was combed back and once I neared him his sexy cologne hit my nostrils. When isn't he smoking hot is the real question? I could just have him right here, right now. Wow Adriana calm your horses, way too needy aren't we?