Pizza

The Healer's Secrets 2

"Well, on our way to the lamest pizza place in the whole city Stevonnie!" Bunny said, putting on sunglasses even though it was dark outside. "I dunno, sounds cool I guess, and isn't it the only pizza place?" Stevonnie said crossing her arms. Though she told her mom she didn't need a sweater, it was actually starting to get cool out.

Bunny laughed. "I know right, we have no competition! Lame, but taste like heaven!" Stevonnie looked away. She really liked the pizza and it wasn't lame. When they got there, looking through the window it seemed to be empty except for the waitress Sonny, Bunny's sister. When they went inside they sat down. Sonny tried her best to make a cool pizza pun. Bunny kept looking at the door.

A tall striking figure entered, he was wearing a dark coat with dull colored sweatpants. Bunny rushed to the figure in a tremendous matter almost knocking him over. The figure slides a hand around Bunny's huge hips. "Hey, Stevie! This is Zach Mann. He's my new boyfriend!" Bunny said grinning like this boy was a trophy she had won. "Great!" Stevonnie said sarcastically. Bunny pulled up a chair to the table they were sitting at so Zach could sit down.

Zach didn't order any pizza or fish. The two sat giggling at each other as he gave Bunny compliments and she would blush and then she gave him compliments and he would smile. The whole display they were putting on we're making Stevonnie extremely bored.

She even thought about going to help Sonny wash dishes. Zach laid back in his chair. "So there's this cool dance party, I would like you to come with me." Zach said. Stevonnie looked up. Of course he was talking to Bunny. Bunny shrugged. "Only if Stevonnie can come too." And so it went. Stevonnie had never been to a dance party. No way was her mom letting her go to to a party. Mom wasn't here.

Stevonnie had tried to talk to Bunny but was always interrupted by Zach. It was the worse thing ever to be "third-wheeling". Bunny drove and even though Stevonnie wanted to sit in the front seat, Zach got there first. It was quiet the whole way. Stevonnie wish she had brought her sweater.