1

PIC OF CHLOE

❤️❤Chloes POV❤️❤️

"GET UP YOU WORTHLESS PEICE OF SHIT!" My dad Carlo yelled at me. "Let's run away Chloe. Do what's best for us, and our safety." My wolf Hanna begged. "No our dad would totally kill us." I whimpered and cut the link.

Well time to get ready for the first day of school! YAYA! *note the sarcasm*

I put on some black leggings, light brown ugg boots, and a camouflage sweatshirt that hugs my little curves I have (zip up)with a black tank top. I let my red hair that goes to my waist in its natural waves (pic above), brushed my teeth, and put some mascara on.

I ran downstairs and seen my dad at the table, "You ugly as always." He said in total disgust. I've learned not to talk so basically go mute, I don't talk at home, and I rarely talk at school. I quickly made him eggs, when I finished I turned around and he was a few steps away from me.

Out of nowhere my left cheek stung and my head turned to the right a little, he hit me... One. Two. Three. After about 10 minutes he was done hitting and kicking me. I left to walk to school usually it takes 15 minutes but it's gonna take an extra 5 minutes due to the pain.

When I got there I went to my locker to put my backpack in, and get what I needed. As I was walking to class I got hit by the most wonderful sent mint, chocolate, and a small hint of the woods, yummy!

Mate!!

Mate!!

My wolf was jumping in joy, I sniffed the air and followed the sent. I followed it for a minute or two when I hit a wall until a pair of arms wrapped around me before I could fall, wait since when do walls have arms?! Sparks where flying everywhere he touched me, and I wanted more!

❤️❤️James POV❤️❤️

I looked my mate in her eyes as I helped her stand up. Her eyes are an enchanting brown, light skin with rosy cheeks, kissable pink lips, and coper red hair that brought out her eyes. "Mate." I whispered. She closed her eyes and took two steps away from me, she was slightly shaking and a few tears rolled down her face. Why is she crying? Is she gonna reject me? Oh please god no don't reject me! "She's not gonna reject you, you idiot." My wolf Max snarled at me for thinking that. But, she ran?!! Why would she run from me?

❤️❤Chloes POV❤️❤️

I ran from him because I'm scared of what my dad would do and say, I don't wanna risk anything. I ran into the woods and ran until I couldn't run anymore. I dropped to the ground crying for many reasons. I smelt something amazing and heard a twig snap and leaves crunch, I jumped up and turned around. There I seen my mate with a hurt and confused look on his face "What's wrong with mate?" Hanna (my wolf) asked. "I don't know Hanna, but let's find out." I replied.

❤️❤️James POV❤️❤️

We were looking at each other, and I couldn't seem to talk. She gave me a small smile and walked up to me, yet I didn't move. She placed her left hand on my cheek and pulled away almost instantly, the look of excitement and shook were the only to emotions were visible on her face. I looked at her and gave her a big smile, not only was it big but it was 100% real.

❤️❤Chloes POV❤️❤️

He SMILED at me!!!! I was waiting for rejection, that's why I touched his face, just a small goodbye. However it excited my wolf and the shocks surprised me. "You're beautiful." He whispered. I looked behind me and all around us to see who he was talking to, I snapped my head his direction when I heard him chuckling. When I narrowed my eyes at him he stopped and looked me dead in the eyes "What's your name?" He asked. I looked at my feet "Chloe." I said just above a whisper. He smiled a little "What's you're full name, Chloe?" He asked.

"HE'S GOING TO REJECT US! GET OUT OF HERE OR I'M TAKING CONTROL." Hanna yelled but I stood frozen with tears streaming down my face. Before I could do anything Hanna took control and I was on all four paws.

"Where are we going Hanna?" I asked sobbing.

"Somewhere, were nobody can hurt us." Hanna smiled at me while taking us away.

"But what about our belongings, shelter, food?" I asked wanting to know where she was taking us.

"Don't worry! I got your back and you got mine. Right?" She asked casually.

"Always and forever, Hanna. You're my sister." I replied with a proud smile. Some wolfs don't get along with their human, but most are like brother/sister.

"Then you have nothing to worry about. Now get some rest I'll let you take control later, okay." Hanna smiled

"Okay. Love ya!" I said then cut the link to get some sleep.

❤️❤️James POV❤️❤️

She ran so I followed her, but made sure she didn't see me. I wanted to talk to her while her wolf wasn't in control, so I guess when she shifts maybe. My wolf wanted his mate and he was desperate! We had just found her and we don't wanna lose her, we never wanna lose her.

❤️❤️Maxs POV (James wolf)❤️❤️

I want mate NOW! So I did the only logical thing, I followed her and I'm trying to mind link her wolf.

"Hey anyone there?" I asked quietly to show that I want no harm.

"GO AWAY!" Chloe's wolf yelled at me.

"What's your name? I'm Max." I introduced myself.

"NO! You're going to reject us." She snarled. Ok so she's protective, carful, fast, and really smart. However I refuse to reject her.

"Why would I reject you? I already love you!" I asked and I'm not gonna lie it hurts that she thinks that.

"I'm going somewhere safe. Somewhere, were nobody can hurt us." She growled.

"Please tell me. I want to protect you, love you, be with you." By now I'm begging.

"Hanna." She mumbled, I could barely hear it. I jumped in joy once she told me.

"Hanna!" I purred.