Ch. 13

Mitch sat up and stretched his arms he turned and found Scott gone Starbucks he thought as he got up.

As soon as stepped on the carpet he fell on his face. "Damn you Scott." he said as he struggled to get dressed. When he was done he crawled to the door and pulled himself up. "Shit I can't feel my legs."

He struggled down the stairs and went to the kitchen where he seen his mom. "Hi mom." Mitch said while he went to the fridge.

"Umm... Mitchie we need to talk."

"About?"

"Hey guys I'm back I got something for you Mrs. Grassi."

"Thank you Scott. Can you go to Mitchell's room I have to talk to him and I don't you would like to hear it." Nel said and looked towards Mitch. Scott nodded and went upstairs to Mitch's room.

"So last night I didn't go to Scott's... I went with Mike. Before you say anything I just wanted to tell you that he said he was sorry for all the things he did and he wants to come back I said he can and he is *someone knocks on the door* come in! He's here."

"Mom what the hell! No you need to leave I don't care if you changed or nahh just leave I don't want you here." Mitch yelled

"Mitch look. I'm sorry for what I did I don't know what happened. Why are you limping? Did I do that when I hit you?" Mike said.

"No you didn't you did do this tho." Mitch pulled up his shirt and turned around. There was a scar that ran from the middle of his back to the small of his back.

"I'm so sorry Mitch."

"Yeah well sorry doesn't cut it... How am I gonna get up the stairs my legs hurt."

"I'll help you." Nel said and walked towards him

"No. I'm very upset with you. Why would you let this Bitch come back? After all the shit he did. No don't even talk to me. Scott!!! Can you help me up the stairs."

"Sure babe. Owww I hate being tall." Scott said as he walked down the stairs. When he seen Mike, he gave him a dirty look but didn't say anything.

As they walked up the stairs Scott bent his head a little and whispered in his ear "I put in work didn't I?"

"Shut up Scott it hurts!" he said back as Scott lied him on the bed "I suppose you want me to tell you why Mike is here. Welly mom forgave his sorry ass and let him come back."

"That's dumb. My mom called earlier and said I have to be home cause I need to clean my room. I guess you guys are coming over for dinner but I didn't realize it would be held in my room."

"Ok well I'll see you later baby."

"Bye Mitchie. Call me if anything happens Ok? Cause he says he changed but you never know."

"I know Scott I promise I will call you. If something does happen then I will see if I can stay at yours for a day or two."

"I will make sure you can bye Spongebob."

"Bye Patrick." Mitch said and walked to his closet.

*hours later*

Mitch had just showered and put on his clothes. He was just waiting on his mom and dad to get ready.

"Mitch Scott is coming to get us. Are you ready?" Nel said putting in her jewelry.

"I was born ready. I ride shotgun too."

"No your father called it."

"But that's my boyfriend and I'm not sitting with you cause you made me mad. So no I'm sitting there." Mitch said and walked outside when he heard Scott beep the horn. Scott got out the car and held the door for Mitch then got in.

"What's the matter babe? You seem tense." Scott said kissing his cheek.

"Mike with his stank ass. But its whatever. I missed you."

"I was here a couple of hours ago."

"I don't care I missed you. I don't have my phone I'll be back."

Mitch got out the car and went inside his 'Dad' was in the kitchen on Mitch's phone.

"Why the hell do you have my phone?!" Mitch exclaimed grabbing it from him.

"Why do you send those kind of texts to Scott? He should have a girlfriend and so should you." Mike said.

"Whatever. I'll meet you at the car mom!!"

Mitch ran to the car and git back in it. When he sat down he saw Scott with a surprised mixed with sad expression. "What's the matter Scott?" Mitch asked.

"Did you Just break up with me? Cause that's what this text says."

"Mike had my phone. I swear it wasn't me. I love you babe and only you."

"Ok. Here they come."

"Whatever you do don't talk to Mike. If he ask you a question then don't answer." Mitch said with a straight face.

"Yes cause I might say something and I don't want to upset you baby." Scott said and leaned in kissed Mitch.

They pulled away as soon as they heard the door open. Mike tried to make conversation but Scott ignored him like Mitch said.

"You know son, its not respectful to ignore others." Mike said.

"Sorry I zoned out I was thinking about last night." Scott said glancing at Mitch. Mike and Nel didn't seem to notice.

Mitch turned a bright shade of red and smacked Scott's arm. "I will beat you up Cathrine."

"Sorry Stephanie." Scott said looking back at the road.

They pulled up at The Hoying residents in no time Scott got out and opened the door for Mitch. Before they went in Mike walked up to Mitch and whispered in his ear "Just to let you know, I didn't change at all." then he punched him in his back.

-----------------------

Yup Mike ain't changed oh well. I honestly Love this story. Lmao. Did you like this chapter? No? Bitch does it look like I care now tell me is you maaaaaadddd or nahh.

Ha Ha I love Summerella!!!

*Blows kiss* *sings* Goodbyeeee *sings Sup3rfruit outro*