Five

Mrs. Weasley engulfed you all in a big hug, when you reached the Burrow. Fred and George got an extra hug and an apology, as Mrs. Weasley had yelled at them, before they left. They forgave her immediately and everyone headed inside.

Mr. Weasley then read the scandalous headlines, for today's Daily Prophet, with disgust. He and Percy then had to go into work, to fix some of the drama Rita Skeeter had caused, with her exaggerated and untrustworthy article, about what had happened at the Quidditch World Cup.

You spent the rest of the day with the twins. They showed you their room and some more things that they had been developing. You also went outside and played a game of Quidditch. You were a Chaser, but it didn't make you anymore popular.

You found it very difficult to fly, as your arm was still very much in pain and bandages, but you struggled through it, helping your team win. Fred glanced over at you several times; it seemed like he was concerned for you.

***

Eventually, the first of September came around, but you weren't really excited for the year. However, the older Weasleys kept hinting at something big happening at Hogwarts.

You no longer needed bandages on my wrist and it didn't hurt. It was still something you thought about regularly, though.

Despite only having the time spent at the Burrow, you could easily now call Fred and George your best friends. Harry, Ron, Ginny and Hermione were still very close friends. Like younger siblings, who you got on really well with.

***

You casually leant against the barrier, at Kings Cross Station, with Fred and George and then you fell through. Surprisingly, you managed to not fall over this year.

The twins dragged you over to their friend, Lee Jordan, who was with your fellow Chasers, Angelina Johnson and Katie Bell. Their friend, Alicia Spinnet, was also with them. Lee also had his tarantula.
"Oh, hello, Y/N." Alicia Spinnet smiled. "Hi guys." You smiled, shyly.
"Hi." Angelina grinned, before she returned to flirting with Lee. Even though you didn't know them very well, you had always thought they'd be a cute couple. Lee complimented her everytime she had the Quaffle in a Quidditch match.

You waited for the rest of the Weasleys to join the three of you on Platform Nine and Three Quarters and then you said goodbye, eager to board the train.

You sat next to Fred, whilst George sat opposite. You grabbed one of your favourite Muggle books. "Is that a Muggle book?" George asked, sounding genuinely interested. "Yep, one of the best." You told him, explaining the plot. "It sounds cool, but you're not going to be reading for the whole journey, are you?" George said. "No, I'll probably finish it soon, why?" You replied. "So, we can talk to our favourite Chaser." Fred grinned. "I'm so honoured." You said, sarcastically.

You finished my book, after a couple of hours and so, you joined in with Fred and George's conversation. But, not before you got some Cauldron Cakes and Chocolate Frogs, from the sweet trolley. Muggle sweets were still good, but how could any of them compare to moving frogs made out of chocolate? Not forgetting the card that came with them.

"Why'd you reckon we need dress robes? We've never needed them before." Fred asked. "Maybe a formal event, or something?" George guessed. "Probably, I wonder if it's anything to do with what everyone keeps mentioning." You said. You kept speculating for a while; some of the guesses were crazy and hilarious.

***

The train arrived at Hogsmeade station, hours later, where it was dark and rainy. There was a full-blown storm raging on. You were going to have fun going out in that. Not.

You and the twins ran to a carriage, getting completely soaked through, in the process. You sat down and laughed, at how drenched you all were. The carriage started moving, seemingly pulled by nothing.

You then entered the wonderful castle, which you considered your home. Peeves hovered over and began dropping water balloons on everyone, making them even more cold and soaked through. You could barely dodge his well-aimed throws. You then went into the Great Hall, desperate not to get hit.

You sat down with the twins, just wanting the Sorting Ceremony to be over, so you could eat a delicious meal and go to the cozy Gryffindor common room, where your warm bed would be waiting. You would also be able to get out of my soaking robes. You were beginning to grow rather cold.

The first years were sorted and you clapped and cheered with the rest of your house, when new Gryffindors walked over. Dumbledore then stood up, to give his annual speech, a smile on his face. He started off, by mentioning that there would be no Quidditch, causing you and the twins to protest loudly. He then mentioned the event happening at the school; the Triwizard Tournament. Foreign students would be arriving and more would be explained then. "What's a Triwizard Tournament?" Asked George. "Three wizards, from the three largest magical schools in Europe, Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, Durmstrang Institute and Hogwarts participate in three tasks, for a prize of a thousand Galleons." You explained, as you had read about it, in Hogwarts, A History.

You also knew that students had died before.

***

Before the feast properly began, the large doors swung open and a man hobbled in, the flashes of lightening adding to the eerie atmosphere. Right away, you noticed the scars on his face and wooden leg. He had a glass eye, which was rolling around, looking at students. He joined the staff table and drank from a flask. Dumbledore introduced him as Professor Moody, who would teach Defence Against the Dark Arts.

The feast finally appeared and you dug in hungrily. Although you didn't eat as grossly as Ron, you were just as hungry. You preferred not to look at him, whilst you were both eating.

Afterwards, you strolled back to Gryffindor tower, feeling very full. You were still cold and couldn't wait to warm up by the fire, that would be blazing in the common room.

***

A/N: Sorry for not posting, I haven't been feeling well, but I'm better now. The school year has begun and I hope you're excited!