04.

Ahh, nngh, ahh. F-faster, Tae. F-faster. Ahh yes. God yes. Kookie, I'm gonna I'm gonna.. Y-yeah me too. Jungkook! Taehyung!

The younger jolted awake, beads of sweat rolling down his forehead. "Another wet dream again?" He sighed, making his way to the bathroom to take a shower since it was time to head to school.

As he made his way downstairs, he wondered why he kept having wet dreams about Taehyung. Does he miss making love with him that much? It's only been a week since they separated. He brushed that thought off once he saw his lovely mum preparing breakfast for the family.

"Morning mum!" he greeted his mum followed by a peck on her forehead, "I'm running late. No time for breakfast!" He rushed to the door to put on his shoes. "Wait! At least have this peanut butter jelly sandwich"

He took it from her hands, "Thanks mum! Got to go!" They waved each other goodbye, Jungkook was lucky enough to not miss the bus ride to school.

Despite being a studious student, Jungkook dislike school. One being the fact that he can't get along with anyone except this one friend. Second, the students in this school are maniacs. Third, he hates school. Finally... He hates school.

Yes. It needs to be repeated because that's how much he abhor school. To top that off, the teachers in this school are all old geezers. Saggy cheeks, wrinkles, untamed hairstyle, broody expressions, old-fashioned, toothless. Need I say more?

The principal walks in the class, switching the high noise level to silence in a snap. "Okay class. Your teacher won't be coming for the next few days"

The class started to cheer loudly, expressing how thrilled they were that their old scruffy haired teacher won't be in. The principal snapped the long ruler hardly on the table making everyone remain quiet once more.

"I wasn't done. How rude" she cleared her throat and continued, "There will be a relief teacher looking after the class for these couple of days. I want you all to behave and be nice to him"

The class started chattering.

I bet the teacher is old like Mr Lance.

Yeah he won't be able to last a few days with us.

Please please be a handsome teacher

Dream on, Celeste. I bet it's another old, deformed teacher

Jungkook observed how ridiculous this class is. So what if the teacher is young or old? We come here to seek knowledge, not stare at the teacher and start daydreaming.

The principal nodded at the man standing outside as a signal he should come in. Jungkook was looking away at the window. He has a habit of doing that when drinking water.

"Alright everyone, let me introduce you to Mr Kim"

The girls started cooing looking at how ridiculously good looking this man was. Is it even possible to look that stunning? Damn he was drop dead gorgeous, they thought.

On the other hand, however...

Jungkook turned his head around and spit the water out on his classmate. "What the heck, dude?" The whole class burst in laughter seeing how water was dripping down their bald headed classmate.

Jungkook apologized, looking down in embarrassment. Flashbacks of his wet dreams started appearing in his mind.

Stop it Jungkook! He chimed to himself.

"This class is the worst" the principal muttered under her breath, "Okay! Mr Kim would take it from here. Remember! Be nice!"

Let's skip the introduction part, alright?

Mr Kim is obviously Kim Taehyung. Not Kim Seokjin or Kim Namjoon. It'll be gross if Jungkook has wet dreams of his stepbrother and his boyfriend.

"Jungkook wait!" He grabbed his wrist once every student was out of class, Jungkook being the last one to leave. "Let me go, Tae" he broke free from his touch.

"Please talk to me"

"There's nothing to talk about" he walked out but was grabbed and pinned him to the wall. Taehyung handcuffed both his hands. "I said. Talk to me" he moved closer, brushing his lips on the younger's ear which made him flinch.

"W-what are you doing, T-Tae?"

He ignored the lad's words. He started brushing his pillow soft lips from his ear down to Jungkook's defined collarbone. "S-stop, please. W-what if somebody sees us..."

"Oh no they won't" still handcuffing the younger with his hands, he used his feet to kick shut the door. He diverted his attention to the younger lad who was vulnerable as heck feeling his touch. "You still refuse to tell me?"

"Or is the reason you refuse is cause..." He once again pinned the younger down, on the teacher's desk this time round to land a hot, passionate kiss on Jungkook's irresistible lips.

The younger deepened the kiss, easily granting Taehyung entrance when he wanted to. He eventually let go and finished his sentence, "You miss this, don't you? You miss me"

"Fine I do. Now can you please release me" he motioned his eyes to the handcuffs. "Oh right"

"Now will you please tell me?"

"Okay here's what happened"

Jimin told me that you wanted me dead. So much so, you would wish that someone would suck my blood out dry. That between us two, you would sacrifice me instead since our blood is most wanted by almost every supernatural being. And it angered me so much.

Plus the puzzle pieces fit. You used to always mentioned how much you regretted being human since we are powerless but I know you were trying your best, not only for the sake of me but us. To finally have a normal future together.

However, when Jimin said that, for one brief second, I felt that you don't see a future of us together anymore so that's why i decided to pack my bags. I was afraid my assumption came true. That you would abandoned me for another one day. I can't bear the pain so leaving is a way of me preventing myself from getting hurt any further.

"I'm sorry, Tae. Sorry for having bad assumptions about you. I know you would never do that but the thought of you abandoning me frightens me so much. I'm so sorry. Really sorry"

"Hey, come here you" Taehyung brought the younger closer to his chest, soothing his back "I know I did complain about being human every now and then but trust me love, I'm really trying my best alright?"

"Yes I know you are" Jungkook started to wrapped his arms around the elder, snuggling comfortably on his lover's chest "Once again, I'm so sorry"

"It's okay, love. I'm just glad we patch things up" Taehyung smiled, stroking the younger's soft raven hair "I love you so much, Jungkook"

"I love you too, Taehyung"

They left the classroom, joyfully walking side by side without being touchy since other students are watching and the fact that Taehyung is so charming, he received numerous stares from the girls while walking along the hallway.

"Don't worry. My eyes are set only on you, love" he whispered to the younger lad making him blush a crimson red.

As they proceeded to the school entrance, they saw a familiar figure standing at the corner with his hands tucked in his dark coloured sweatpants pocket. He had a serious expression on his face as if trying to convey an urgently important message.

"Hyung? What are you doing here?"

"We need to talk. In private"