"I'm with you on that."I said with a grin on my face.

Sam smiled at us but then we heard a twig snap. Then someone yelled, "Help me, Please!"

All three of us stood ready. Dean held his gun.

Then they yelled again, "Help!"

I felt cold then the male voice whispered,"Do not go. It's a trap."

I nodded and looked around.

I figured so far this ghostly voice didn't do anything to harm me all it did was make me cold and warn me about a potential danger. I thought cool I got my very own Casper the friendly ghost.

Then the other voice which I knew wasn't a ghost it had to be the Wendigo screamed for help again.

Sam shined his flash light around trying to see where it was.

"He's trying to draw us out. Just stay cool, stay put." Dean said

"Inside the magic circle?"Roy said while rolling his eyes.

"Help, Help ME!" The Wendigo yelled.

Then it growled which caused Roy to grab his gun and say,"That's no grizzly."

Haley and Ben look scared. I went over to them and reassure then by saying,"It's gonna be okay. We just need to stay in the circle."

Haley and Ben both nod.

"It's okay. You'll be all right, I promise." Haley said to Ben.

Then I felt cold and the ghostly voice whispered,"Be careful it's getting closer."

I nodded letting the ghost know I understood. I looked around trying to see if I could see anything.

When I turned my head to my left I seen a massive silhouette behind a tree just like the one I seen back at the motel room. Then it disappeared.

Haley screamed as it rushed past us.

"It's here!"I said loud enough so everyone could hear.

There was some rustling in the bushes. I seen Roy about to open fire.

"Dean,Sam!" I yelled they both looked at me and I pointed to Roy.

"No!" Dean & Sam said in unison.

Roy opened fire and kept shooting despite our yells to get him to stop. He was only going to make things worse.

"I hit it!" Roy yelled with a smile on his face.

I shook my head and said,"Great that's just great Roy. If it wasn't pissed off before it's pissed off now."

Roy rolled his eyes and ran to go see what he hit.

"Roy, No Roy!" Dean yelled

"Sure run towards the thing that's trying to kill you." I yelled sarcastically. I couldn't believe Roy.

I shook my head and I thought geez Roy is the prefect example of what not to do when going up against a Wendigo!

Dean went up to Haley and Ben while saying, "Don't move."

"Sam you're with me. El stay with them. You know what to do."

I nodded and said,"Okay Dee, Sammy stay safe."

"You too and We'll be right back."Dean said to me before he and Sam ran after Roy.

Dean and Sam tried to find Roy, but couldn't find any sign of him. We figured the Wendigo got him.