His touch

Ciel POV
"My young lord, everything shall be fine, trust me" Sebastian said slowly slid his hand down my cheek until it hit the floor, "Sebastian, don't you dare die on me" I yelled tears streaming down my cheeks as Sebastian bled out, he had been stabbed by a demon blade, he had been stabbed in the heart, "ciel, remember, I-I lo..." Sebastian said before I started to get cold.

It was dark and very cold, my eyes slowly opened more, adjusting to the dark room, after a few blinks I whispered to myself 'it's okay ciel, Sebastian will know if something bad happens' I slowly looked around, two red eyes stared at me,

I cried, wiping tears from my eyes and blinking, the silhouette of Sebastian had made me slightly happy, I wiped my eyes again and looked at Sebastian come closer,
"everything alright young master?" Asked the voice
"Sebastian is that you?" I said as a response, I prayed that it was Sebastian,
"Yes young master, are you alright" Sebastian said lighting a candle, I blinked and felt tears roll down my cheeks, "s-Sebastian, I'm j-just cold" I said lying right through my teeth and wrapping the blanket around me.
I closed my eyes for a bit and felt a hand on my shoulder, I felt warm, it was a nice feeling, I opened my eyes and looked at Sebastian, he slowly pulled me into him, a nice hug, my cheeks burnt red with a deep blush, "young lord, everything will be fine" he said sliding a hand up and down my back, I felt like my troubles would just leave my body, "Sebastian, have you ever, loved...someone" I asked taking my arm from around him and laying back down, "yes I have young master" Sebastian said pulling my nightshirt up a bit to fix some of the buttons, "who, did you love Sebastian" I asked playing with my blanket, Sebastian smiled, opened his mouth, then closed it again, I smiled, his face started to brighten, his smile was adorable, what, I mean, fascinating, his hair was a little messy, close to reminding me of a dogs hair, strange, I could of sworn it always stayed neat.

Sebastian blinked, "you don't have to tell me" I said rolling off my bed, "fucking shitballs" I screamed in agonising pain, "young master, are you okay" Sebastian ran over to me, my eyes swelled with tears, I couldn't believe I was about to cry again, I seem like a child in his eyes now, I probably already did, "y-yes, I'm f-fine Sebastian" I stuttered out wiping my eyes.

"Are you sure?" Sebastian asked with what looked like a tear in his eye, I lifted my hand and wiped it away, his eyes widened, his face went bright pink, I closed my eyes, "u-uh...m..." Before Sebastian could finish speaking I pushed him down and licked his perfect pink lips, I had no clue where that came from, I got up, "forget that happened" I said fixing myself back into bed.

"Yes, young master" Sebastian said standing and turning, "Sebastian" I said, he turned and looked at me, I played with my blanket and started to blush, " who did you love" I asked, more curious then before, his blush grew, his grin started to go away.

His perfect smile, was gone, my smile and blushed face started to get hotter, as well as another part of my body, (*.*) I died on the spot when I realised I had been staring at his butt when he was turned around, he heaved a sigh and started walking closer to me, I felt my boxers get tighter, I closed my eyes for a second then looked at Sebastian, I knew he would figure out that I had a raging boner right now.