Part 14

Songs to listen to for this chapter:

1. Lost Boy, by Ruth B.

2. You and I, by One Direction

3. River Flows In You, by Yiruma

WARNING- CONTAINS SELF HARM, IF YOU GET UNCOMFORTABLE READING, PLEASE SKIP AHEAD.

(Part 14)

(Liam's POV)

Niall is a little better. Apparently Harry hit Niall so hard that he had broken his nose. My mum and I took him to the Emergency Room since he kept crying and kept saying it hurt.

He has these weird bandages around his nose.

"Feeling alright Niall?" I ask.

He shook his head.

"It still hurts."

I sigh.

"Just keep the bandages on and don't touch. It'll be getting better soon Niall. I promise."

"Alright. By the way have to talked to Harry at all since the incident?"

I nod my head.

"He's gonna say sorry to you soon. He feels bad." I say.

"So does my nose."

"Niall just don't even. Ok. You will be fine. And remember he's gonna say sorry. And speaking of the situation, I think it's about time for you to go out and try to find some friends."

"Looking like I do? With the weird wrapped up nose? Nope. Not a chance."

"Oh come on it doesn't matter what you look like."

"But it does Liam! Listen, nows just not the time. I'm going to my room." He says pouting.

"Oh Niall," I whisper as I shook my head.

Maybe Harry got Louis to call his brother. I'll just meet with him to meet Niall. Since he's embarrassed.

"Wait Niall come back! I'm gonna call Harry!" I say.

He rushed back.

"Please no don't. I'm scared that he's gonna hit me again," he begged.

"He's not gonna get over it!" I say grabbing his arm, pulling him back up to my direction.

That caused me to pull up his sleeve. I looked very closely at his arms. Are those...no oh please no.

"Are those cuts...Niall?"

He began to cry.

"I'm sorry," he said in a sob.

Tears ran down my face.

"Niall why would you ever do this to yourself? You're better than that!"

"No I'm not! And I never will be! I'm seventeen an have no friends. I was bullied bad Liam! Nobody cares about me or what I say and think! You don't understand what it's like to be me! It's not fair! It's like I'm just an extra person in life that nobody gives a shit about! I'm worthless and unwanted! I fucking hate myself! I hate being here! Alive! Suffering because I have no one Liam! No one but you have everyone! Everyone loves you! It's like I don't exist! And maybe it should be that way! I just want to fucking die! I don't want to be here anymore!"

I was sobbing now.

"Niall I care! I really do! I love you so much and you are worth it! Please don't think like that! I don't know what I would do without you Niall! I can't stand to see you like this it makes me feel like shit! I never want you too feel or be like this! No one should! Niall and I'm not perfect either we all have scars! Even Harry!"

After that I put a hand over my mouth. I promised Harry I'd never tell. I'm the worst fucking friend.

"You and Harry have scars?" Niall asks lightly.

"I didn't mean to bring him up I jus-"

"No. Oh my god. I do need to talk to him. Holy shit I-I gotta go!"

He ran to the door.

"Niall please no! Wait!"

But it was too late.

Harry's gonna fucking kill me. Why did I do that? What a fuck up I am.

(Harry's POV)

"Alright guys so I thought that we could also see a movie later. Is that okay?" I ask.

I just want Mackenzie to enjoy the time with her friends. Well her arranged friends. I don't know why everyone thinks it's wrong that I'm doing this. It's great! Mackenzie has friends and she's happy. Boom. Brother of the year award right there.

"Yeah that's good. What kinda movie do you guys want to see?" Mackenzie asks.

"Ooh something scary. Like Four Fires Two!" Ella says.

"I don't want you girls getting nightmares. Maybe something more appropriate. What about, Lifetime Love?" I suggest.

Mackenzie laughs.

"What?"

"Harry, we're fourteen and fifteen. The movie is rated pg thirteen. Come on. We're going to be fine. And you'll be there. Besides I've never seen a scary movie."

"Alright. I suppose."

"Wait. Mackenzie you have never seen a scary movie?" Rachel asks in shock.

"Nope. Never."

Ella and Rachel gasp.

"They're great! Trust me. Most of the movies that say that they're scary aren't even close to scary. So no need to worry about something popping out at you."

"Then again, some are actually scary. A couple of years ago, mum and I went to a scary movie and she wouldn't stop holding onto me. It was crazy. She even screamed throughout the whole theatre!"

They all laughed.

"I miss mum," Mackenzie says with sad eyes.

They filled with tears.

Shit no. Don't make her cry. Not again.

"Hey Mackenzie can I talk to you alone? Oh and Rachel and Ella you are free to eat more pizza if you'd like. We'll only be a moment."

They nod their heads as I grab Mackenzie's hand and go to her room.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you sad. I just wanted to have a laugh that's all. I'm really really sorry," I say hugging her.

"I just miss her so much Harry! She was all I had besides you and dad! Now I only have you and what if I loose you? What we start hating each other? What if we-"

"Never think that stuff I love you okay? I would never ever let you go. You mean the world to me and if I let you go, I don't know who I'd be. I'd be a terrible, horrible person without you Mack. I really would. You keep me feeling positive and that's all I want to be for you." I said.

"I love you," I say in our sign language.

She did it back in return.

"I just really wish she was here," she cried, muffled into my shoulder.

"I do too Mackenzie. I do too."

Hiii

-

I HAVE NOT UPDATED IN 4 DAYS I AM A DUMBASS

-

I've just been really busy and I'm so sorry for not updating. I'm going to make up for it I promise!

-

I hope you all had a good day btw cx

-

Vote and comment if you liked (;
- ally xx