Sick Day~1

Annabeth waited. And waited. And waited even more. But Percy still wasn't at breakfast. She knew something was wrong since Percy never missed a chance to eat. She stood up from the Athena table and started walking away to Cabin 3 when Malcolm said something.

"Where are you going?"

Annabeth stopped and looked back at him before replying. "Percy isn't here-I'm worried something's wrong."

"Oh, alright,"Malcolm replied, turning back around.

On her way to the Poseidon cabin, people said hello to her and she waved politely back. Annabeth eventually made it there and knocked on the door.

"Percy?" She said softly, "Are you in there?"

A groan is what she got in reply so she opened the door. The sight that she saw caused her to get worried and sad. Percy was lying on his bed, head hung over a trash can. He looked up at her, his eyes weren't bright anymore and he was extremely pale.

"Oh my Gods. Percy, what's wrong?" She asked rushing over to his bedside.

"I've been sick all morning. Don't know why-probably just a flu. Don't worry too much about me, Wise Girl." Percy replied, shaking his head before thumping it against the pillow.

"You're sick, Perce. Really sick." She touched his forehead and cheeks. They were burning up. "Oh Gods. You have a fever too. I'll go tell Chiron that you and I can't train today."

"Annabeth, no. Go eat breakfast and train. I'll be fine on my own." Percy said, taking her hand.

"Nope, I'm staying right here with you. I'll go tell Chiron and ask one of the Apollo kids to come check on you."

Percy sighed, "I can't win against you, can I?"

She shook her head, smiling.

"Alright. Can I have a kiss before you go?"

"You just threw up and are extremely sick and you expect me to kiss you?"

All he did was smirk.

Annabeth smiled before brushing away the hair on his forehead and lightly kissing it. She pulled away and said, "I'll be right back."

She then walked out of his cabin and started making her way to the Big House. Soon she arrived at the Big House and walked inside. Chiron was sitting at the table, reading some book. He noticed her presence and smiled.

"Hello Annabeth, what brings you here?" Chiron asked, standing up.

"I would just like to tell you that Percy and I won't be training today. He's very sick and I need to take care of him."

"Alright, seems fair enough. What is wrong with him?"

"He's throwing up and has a fever. I'm going to go over to the Apollo cabin and ask one of them to check on him. Just to make sure it's nothing but a cold."

"Okay, Annabeth. Hope Percy is alright."

She smiled thankfully and walked away to the Apollo cabin. Annabeth knocked on the door and Will opened it.

"Oh, hey Annabeth. What's up?" Will asked, happy and smiling like always.

"Hey, Will. I was just wondering if you could come check on Percy. He's sick. Do you have time?" She replied, explaining the situation.

"Yeah, of course."

"Thank you."

They walked back to Percy's cabin and went inside. Percy was lying, head down, on his bed with the sheets and blankets sprawled beneath him.

"Annabeth?" He groaned, not looking up from his pillow.

She ran beside him and said, "I'm here."

He looked at her sparkling grey eyes and smiled lovingly.

"Will's here," Annabeth told Percy.

He looked up at Will and said, "Thank you."

All Will did was smile before walking over to his bedside. "When did you start puking?"

"Um... Like 4:00 am? I just woke up and puked, "Percy replied.

Will kept asking simple questions like this before saying, "It's just a flu. It'll be over shortly."

"Thank you, again," Annabeth said.

"You're welcome." He said before walking out.

She turned her head back to Percy. "You should rest."

"But Annabeth!" Percy wined, "I wanna' cuddle."

"Percy, what if you throw up on me?"

He laughed. "I promise I won't puke on you. Can we please cuddle?" He gave Annabeth the baby seal face.

"Oh, fine."

"Yay!" Percy exclaimed, making Annabeth laugh.

She pulled the blanket up to their chins. Percy wrapped his arms around her waist while burying his head into her hair. Annabeth curled her legs up, putting herself into a ball-like position. She wrapped her arms around his neck and put her head against his chest.

"Your hair smells nice." Percy said, hugging her tighter.

Annabeth laughed and looked up at him. Out of the blue, Percy kissed her lips quickly.

"Percy! I told you not to kiss me!"

"One kiss won't do any harm, Wise Girl."

"You're such a Seaweed Brain."

Let's just say, the next day it was Percy taking care of Annabeth.

Percabeth One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें