"We had some trouble; in fact 300 students are going to be late, just saying." With a smirk on my face I left her standing there confused. I and Nay got our books for English and we left for class. We just walked in and noticed there were only like 7 people here, plus the teacher.

There were 5 humans and then Mason and his buddy, I don't know what his name is though. And there is mister twitchy... Yeap, I laughed my ass off when I heard his name.

He glared at us for being late but I ignored him and went to sit in my seat that’s 2 desks to the right from Mason, at the back and next to the window. Nay sat in front of me and the humans were in front, trying to be suck ups, again the word trying. The teacher doesn't even glance in their direction.

Since more than half of the class was still unconscious outside, we didn't work because the teacher didn't want to repeat the whole lesson. So, I just sat there and dazed at the beautiful forest. The luscious green leaves enveloped the forest and it was so thick that it almost look pitch black in there.

Suddenly I saw  2 yellow eyes from the forest, I growled, it smelled dirty and unclean. To tell you the truth, I have no idea how I can even smell him from here, never mind if he smells dirty or not.

Mason looked at me, probably wondering why a human just growled. I looked at him and nudged my head to the window so he can see. He looked and once he saw the eyes, he stiffened. A fierce growl erupted from his chest and he immediately stood up to go to the rouges.

I stood up with him; he didn't even notice and stormed out. The teacher screamed at us to return but seriously, I think that rogue is a problem and if he wants to damn well live, then he should shut the hell up.

When we got outside, Mason finally noticed I was there to and he glared at me. Our eyes locked, and he immediately calmed down, it felt like he was searching my soul... I reluctantly broke our gaze and as quick as a flash, I had the damn rogue by his muzzle, and I threw him 20 feet onto the ground with a loud bang.

He whimpered and laid on his back, showing his stomach to show surrender. Wait... rogues never surrender...

He turned back to human and I noticed it was female! I was beside her in a flash and saw deep cut marks on her side, she had a purple eye and 2 ribs were broken and 3 were cracked... Omg...

I know I didn't through her hard enough to brake or crack a bone, so either she was attacked or abused.

"Omg, what happened to you?" Mason was next to me now, first he went for the kill, but I slapped his hand away so hard his body flew to the way I slapped him. He growled but then realized the rouge was a girl.

She looked about my age, with soft brown curly hair, light blue eyes and soft lips with a small nose. She was really pretty.

She was breathing hard and I knew that if I don't heal her now, she would die.

I looked at her and used a little power, as much as a beta. "Promise me that what you see now, until you are healed, will be kept secret and the same goes for you Mason." I looked at him and they both nodded.

This time instead of just one finger like I usually do, I used my whole hand since this was pretty bad.

My whole hand glowed a bright white light; I trailed my hand over her face, and saw how she was healing as quickly as I move my hand. I trailed my hand down to her ribs and felt them re-brake and heal, she was whining, but otherwise stayed still enough for me to work. After her upper body was healed, I checked her legs.

There was a huge chunk taken out of her right leg, letting us see the bone. I put my hand there and muttered something like 'Miborsje' my voice was powerful, and I instantly realized it was my Siren voice. After saying that word, her leg grew meat on them and then muscle. And finally she grew skin.