Part 2

I walked back to the living room this time in a white tank top and black sweatpants. Eren had start to take out he's stuff, he picked up a shirt, smelled in, grimaced and put it in a pile of clothes.

"What are you doing?"
He jerked small when he saw me.

"Oh, hi Levi, I didn't notice you where there. I just, pack up my stuff.. I can do your laundry too if you want?" He looked up at me while he talked. "Okay" I said, I wouldn't mind doing it myself through, cleaning was something I enjoyed doing but I didn't feel running it when he was trying to be nice.

"Uhm.. I'm afraid I only have my bed tho" He stoped packing. "It's fine, I can sleep on the floor !"
"If you say so.."
He picked down one of the clothes piles. "Do you may have a basket?" "Sure" I replied as I got to my room, took my clothes and put them in the laundry basket, picked it up, and walked out to Eren again.

He took he's clothes and put it in as well before he took the basket from my arms. "Thanks, I mean, merci, right?" He gave me a weak smile. "Yeah, merci, thats right" He nodded at me before he quickly got out.

I just stood by the door and counted seconds. One, two, three, four, five si- "LEVI WHERE IS THE LAUNDRY ROOM?"
There we go, I thought as I walked down the stairs.

I sorted all the clothes in three different piles, Colour, White and Red as I prepared the machines. Levi seemed like a nice guy but pretty serious, I'm sure he's one of those loners that like never goes out. But how the hell could he have a body like that then ?!! It looks like he doesn't do anything other then training !!

I put the different piles in different wash machines and turned them on, three hours, I noticed as I sat an alarm on my phone. And god, he speaks English, Japanese and French, that's hot !! I thought as I put up the basket but decided that I could just leave it here.

And he asked me to sleep with him... I could never said yes, it would've been sooo embarrassing.. He's so short to, so cute, he could not be over 160 cm, he gets to about my mouth, it will look adorable when he's mad.
I feelt my cheek heat up when I noticed what I was thinking about, I need to keep my calm, I can't drop bags and be fumly everyday, he will think I'm an idiot.

I wonder how he ended up in Japan, what he works with, if he has a girlfriend, what hes hobbies is, how old is he? He can impossible be more then nineteen but..

"Twenty-six !!!!" I stared at the shorter man. "YOU'RE TWENTY-SIX" "Yeah, whats the big deal, your like twenty or something" "Seventeen, I'm seventeen"
"And you say I trick people with my age.."
"You look like EIGHTEEN!"
"Well I'm not"
"No shit"
Levi sighed as he walked so he stood in front of me.
"Listen kid, I don't know how ya doing in German or where ever you came from, but where in Asia now, so follow there rules or get back, understood?"

I wondered where that subject fit in but I nod. "Okay"
I saw him walk to the fridge and got back with some scary drink I never seen before.
"Do you know any rules?"
"No, No I don't"
He sighed but started.

"Let's start with some basic. First, your polite to the once older then you" he glared at me. "You show them respect, and no I'm not lying, you can look around everywhere in just Ikebukuro and you will see."
He took a sip from the scary drink as he sat down in the couch, encourage me to do the same.
"Two, you use -san, -chan, -kun, -sama and sensei and not Sir. or Mr.
Three, you don't sneeze or show the bottom of your shoe in public, that's very impolite, also try to avoid eye contact otherwise then the start of a conversation, understood?"

I nod quickly "Yes, Levi" I said as he took another sip from the freaky drink.

"Tell me a bit more about yourself" I said and faced him.
"Uhm like what?" I thought for a second. "Hobbies?" He put the drink down and crossed he's legs. "Cleaning, training, cooking I guess" "Okay.."
We both sat on the couch and none of us could think about something to say, and soon it became awkward.
It became one of this moment when you could say something but think
'Will it be more awkward if I say it now cause it been quite so long..'

"I should get in my stuff" I said as I stood up from the couch. "I'll help"
The scary drink was left on the table as he helped me take in my stuff in he's room. It was the most cleanest room I ever seen, it wasnt a thing that should been on the floor and every other thing was perfectly standing symmetrical.

I took in my stuff but I quickly notice as fast I laid them down he was there laying them more correct.
I didn't correct him tho, if he wanted it so badly then why not.

"So.. Where can I sleep?" Eren looked at me. "Wherever you wish."
"Here?" "Sure" "The living room?" "Why not" "Or ma-" "Okay sleep here" Hes nagging was getting no where anyway.

I put out something for Eren to sleep on and a blanket, he's seemed to have a pillow himself. "Hey kid" I snapped, making the younger boy look up.
"Don't wake me in the morning, got it? Believe it or not but I have a job to go to" "Yes Levi"

I nod shortly at him before I turned around and left.