"I want you to wear nothing but my ring on you finger." he murmured against my skin and did not waste time and he stripped me naked, leaving nothing under his lustful eyes. "And this is the last time I'm going to make love to my girlfriend."

"W-why?" I asked, confused. Hindi gumagana ang utak ko when my n*pple puckered under his heated gaze.

Banayad itong ngumiti. "Because my panggu, you will be Mrs. Cassandra Ledesma, my wife, the next time I'm going to make love to you in this bed."

And he started kissing me again, his thumb played on my taut n*pple hanggang sa humiwalay ito sa paghalik sa akin at sinubo ang isang tayong-tayo na n*pple ko and started sucking it.

"A-Alex.." ungol ko sabay hapit ng ulo nito para palapit pa sa dibdib ko. My legs wrapped to his waist.

His lips trailing down to my stomach, to my thighs. I sucked on my breath as his breath blew on my wet core, my hips lifted, can't wait for his tongue to taste me down there.

"Please..babe.." I begged. "Oh!" I moan loudly when his tongue slowly run down on my wet slit and circled my clit. Hinawakan ng mahigpit ni Alex ang balakang ko, not letting me move as he eat my pu$$y so hard, sucking and nibbling my folds na napaangat ang katawan ko when I had my shattering climax.

My body still trembling from my orgasm when Alex swiftly pulled me on top oh him and I'm now straddling his hips, his raging erection between my wet folds.

"Ride me pangs.." utos nito sa paos na boses.

I began to massaged him through his boxers. I moan when I finally freed them and saw his rod standing and proud. How I'm dying it to be inside of me. But the night is still long and as what Alex said, this will be the last time we are going to make love as girlfriend-boyfriend na ayaw kong matapos kaagad ito.

I crawled between his leg and dipped my head. Slowly, I licked lightly the bottom of his rod all the way up to the engorged tip. Circling the eye with my tongue, tasting the salty taste of his pre cum. Alex groan loudly and raised his hips.

I smirked. It's my turn to make him crazy with pleasures. I brought my mouth down, taking inch by inch of his throbbing cock. I start to pump him slowly with my mouth up and down and massaging his sack at the same time, hanggang pabilis na ng pabilis ang pagtaas-baba ng ulo ko, my hand moved to the base of his c0ck and started pumping him.

"Jesus! pangs..f*ck! holy f*ck!" Alex cursed, umupo ito at sumandal sa headboard. His hand gripped my hair, his eyes grows dark with lust as he watches me bobbing on his c0ck.

"That's it baby..." he choked, his hips started to move with the rhythm of my mouth, I felt his tip hitting me at the back of my throat. I deep throated him and sucked his rod at the same time.

"Shiit pangs! I'm going to come!" He groaned harshly. I pulled my mouth from his throbbing shaft and ride him. I felt his every inch filling me up that I arched back, holding on his leg for support as I bounced on top of him.

He kneaded my breast, pinching my n*pple and sucking the other hard as he met my thrust na lalong nagpapadagdag sa sarap na nararamdaman ko. I almost squealed ng bigla na lang akong hinapit nito and in seconds I was under him. He lifted my legs on his shoulders na pareho pa kaming napaungol. My knees leveled upon my shoulders na ramdam na ramdam ko ang dulo ng pagkalalaki nito hitting my walls. This position made his c0ck penetrate me deeply that when he moves on top of me, he hits me in all the right places.

I was moaning and crying from pleasure when his thrust became faster at sa bawat pag ulos nito sa kaloob looban ko he's hitting my G spot over and over again na napakapit ako ng mahigpit sa braso nito. I lifted my head and sucked and licked his n*pple na napaungol si Alex and he slammed his c0ck harder.