Chapter 20

Becky's pov

"What do you think your doing Josh I just told you I'm with Joe and you go kiss me what is wrong with you?"

"I don't know what came over me Becky I'm sorry your dad told me you where missing me"

Oh I knew it was that pig.

"Did he now you have been tricked by him he did it because of Joe he hates Joe for some reason now go get on a plane and get lost back to Canada"

"And Josh don't kiss Becky again I have had enough drama ok?

"well that's a little hard for me to move back to Canada seeming as I now live here"

"Perfect now I'm just going to scream in my head and count to ten and if your not gone by"

"Ok I will go but you will be mine Becky you will"

Then Alfie walked around the corner and saw Josh walking off.

"What the hell is going on?"

"Speak to Zoe mate Becky has just gone through alot"

We walked back to my old bedroom.

Joe's pov.

I was still wondering what did he do to her?

"Becky what did your dad mean about what Josh did to you?"

Hi if you are sensitive to cheating and things like that please don't read this bit you have been warned! X

"Well I dated Josh in high school or to you secondary school when we where 14 at first he was the sweetest kindest person I had ever met then when he turned 16 a couple years later he changed he was going around sleeping with other girls then when he turned 17 he started abusing me mentally and physically but I told my mum and she had to tell my dad so I have not seen Josh since and what he did out there brought all the pain back"

Oh my God who would want to hurt her? Why did he do that? She is the sweetest person alive yet he broke her and took her for granted.

She started crying in my arms and she was shaking I hugged her telling her everything will be ok and not to worry.

Alfie's pov

I was so confused about what I saw out there I saw everything to do with Josh he looked like a right prick.

"Zoe what has happened I just saw Becky's ex kiss Her infront of Joe?"

"Her dad hates Joe went to hit her told her mum about she saw her dad sleep with another woman at the age of 5 and he walked out"

"Oh my God shall we check if there OK?"

"Yeah she might be a little shaken up Alfie"

We walked next to her room and heard everything about Josh and Joe was in there with her calming her down.

We walked back into Zoe's room for that night and we where shocked.

"Alfie we can't tell anyone not even Caspar Joe will have to"

"We need to say we over heard"

We knocked on the door and told them we heard but Caspar was in there now and we just sat together having a laugh trying to forget what had happened.

Becky's pov

"We should start getting ready now guys so I'm going to take a shower"

My phone had a text again this time from my dad.

Hope you liked your little surprise this morning

I shown Joe and I deleted him from my contacts.

I got in the shower and washed my hair. I wrapped a towel around me and sat at my makeup desk. Joe went a took a show which gave me a chance to get ready.

I just put on some comfy clothes so a black crop top high waisted Jeans and a maroon Cardigan and my white converse. For makeup I just did concealer powder eye liner mascara and a babylips for hair I put it up in a messy bun. I was ready for the day.

Everyone was ready even my mum so we went down to Starbucks for breakfast.

"Hey guys what shall we have and none of you are paying"

"Are you sure Caspar?"

"Course I am"

We all got the a hot chocolate and a toastie.

"Thanks Caspar mum are you OK?"

"Yeah I'm just trying to forget yesterday and I'm so sorry for what he put you through"

"Mum it was fine don't worry I have Joe now and I know he will be the best thing ever"

"I agree"

We all left Starbucks and me and Joe went away from the group.

"Where are we going Joe?"

"Well I thought we could go shopping"

"Are you sure?"

"Course I need some new jeans"

We first went to get Joe some new jeans then went to get me some new stuff I paid for most of it and Joe kept on trying to pay for me but I did not let him.

I bought my first naked eye-shadow palete. And many other things. We then just walked around messing around.

Joe had bought hi car so we put the bags in the boot.

"Becky get on my back"

"No Joe people will stare"

"Who cares come on it will be fun"

I got on Joe's back for a piggyback

"Are you sure you have me?"

"Certain"

With me on his back he started running down the street.

"Joe!"

Zoe's pov

Me Alfie and Becky's me aka my new best friend where walking down a street when I was Vlogging.

"We are currently looking for Joe Alfie is such a gentleman he is carrying my shopping bags"

All of a sudden I see Joe with Becky on his back running down a street.

I ran after them

"Joe!"

"Oh hi Zoe sorry just taking Becky on a tour of this place"

"I think she is going to be sick"

"Oh I will stop then"

He realised a load of his viewers where watching him.

"Oh hi guys your on Zoe's vlog"

We walked back to Joe car to go home.

Well this one ended on a good note but if you want anymore drama let me know bye guys

Riona xoxo