Chapter 16

Hey guys so just to update you before we start the story I am going to skip ahead a year later to Zalfies wedding so that will be exciting and don't worry Jecky are still a thing but something exciting is going to happen I promise and the YouTube name for Becky was suggested be amyricho so enjoy plus I'm making this part extra long for you x

One year later.

Becky pov

It's one year since that party one year that I will never forget. My YouTube channel, OpenlyBecky, has over 2 million subscribers. Which is crazy. After six months I moved in with Joe and Caspar. Which ahas been the best time ever and me and Joe are closer than ever.

Today is Zalfies big day I'm maid of honour with Louise. Never in a million years did I think this would happen.

Zoe chose the most beautiful bridesmaid dresses. They were pastel pink dresses. Goes down to your go your foot and only has one sleeve and the sleves have mini flowers on them.

Zoes dress was gourgous it suited her perfectly. Her dress was lace at the top flower pattern it had a gold bow with a pearl in the middle the rest of the way down in was white and did not puff out and left a little trail at the end. (Picture at the top) she looked wonderful.

The ceremony was amazing. Me and Joe had to sit together because he was the best man with Chai. Him and chai had tears in there eyes.

The grooms men and Alfie looked so smart. Black suits with pastel pink ties. Zoe's choice.

It was now time for the meal me and Joe sat with eachother. Joe was acting weird. There wedding was on the day we met. When I fell over.

"Hey Joe are you okay?"

"Yeah nervous about the speech that's all"

"You will be fine I promise you have me if you need someone to take over"

He laughed and was still acting weird I just forgot about it. Sean Poppy's boyfriend was filming in parts for there video of it.

It came to Joe's speech.

"Hey guys its me Joe Zoe's brother here and let me tell you how proud I am to call Alfie my brother now because he has bagged himself a Sugg which is not easy but now I'm the only Sugg sibling now. I have a few stories about Alfie like the time he met Zoe. He was a mess. Literally. It was a makeup video. He looked like he had two massive slugs on his face" everyone started to laugh. "Anyway I'm so proud of my sister she has gone through alot these past 10 years but to know that I have someone who I know will look after her makes me proud and of course Nala or Alan as I call her is there"

Joe moved to in front of the table. Why?

"Now this has nothing to do with these two but I wanted it to be infront of family now Becky please come stand in front of me and yes Zalfie this can be in the video Jesus YouTube problems"

"Joe what are you doing?"

"Becky we have been together for a year now and I just want to say I have loved you ever since I saw you"

Oh my God Joe is going to.

"Zoe your about to see your little brother grow up"

He got down on one knee

"Becky will you marry me?"

I started to cry of happiness

"Of course I will Joe"

He got up and kissed me

"Joe the camera"

"Oh yeah"

Later on in the night

Joe's pov

It was that time where all of the older ones had gone home and the parents and young adults where left.

Alfie and Zoe where doing there first dance to photograph by Ed Sheehan.

We all had to join the floor. Me and Becky danced.

"Isn't it weird if you think if I did not trip over I would not be here now and I would not be future Mrs Sugg"

"We would of met anyway you where living next door to me"

After the dance Zoe said congrats and Becky started to get tired. We where around the corner from the apartment so we walked back.

"Thanks Joe for everything I am so happy there are people like you in the world and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you"

We stop walking and gaze into each others eyes.

It was around 2am so it was quite late.

As we where gazing into each others eyes we kissed. I picked her up and ran. Soon enough Caspar found us a was running with us. She was laughing.

"Joe man I am tired I think I'm going to bed see you tomorrow man"

Caspar went to bed I carried Becky to our room and laid her on the bed.

Next thing I know I was taking her dress off.

The next day.

Becky's pov.

I woke up with mascara on Joe's pillow. Crap.

He had his arms around my waist. I looked at my hand and remembered that I'm going to be Mrs Sugg.

I look under the covers to discover I was naked. Oh that happened last night.

I quickly grab a buttoned up over-sized t-shirt and some pants and knee high socks took off my makeup from the night before and put my glasses on.

"What are you doing Becky?"

That morning voice though.

"Putting some clothes on so I can vlog about the engagement then I want you to get ready and we can film a video on it."

"Sir yes sir"

Joe quickly put some boxers on and got back on the bed.

"Good morning my lovelies so today we are going to film a video on something very important and exciting and no I am not pregnant Jesus guys we have only been together for a year we are not at the kid stage"

"But it is something that happened and the Zalfie wedding"

"Ok I will be back with an outfit of the day"

"Joe go get ready while I go get a shower"

"I guess its Caspars breakfast cooking day"

"Yup go wake him up Sugg style"

I took a shower and washed my hair I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel over me.

It was autumn now so I had to pick an autumnal outfit. I blow dried my hair curled it and chose an outfit.

I went with maroon t-shirt tucked into a white shirt with a belt some black tights with some maroon boots.

Foundation,concealer, powder,bronzer,nude eye-shadow, winged eye liner, brows,mascara, berry red lip stick.

We ate a slice of toast and a glass of orange juice set up for filming and started to film.