Chapter 15 5k special (longer)

Joe's p.o.v

Seeming this is a date I told her formal little does she know I have thrown a party for her because we all have pitched in to get her a camera and some good equipment so she can start a channel.

At first I'm going to take her to nandos and have some dinner then I'm going to surprise her with all the youtubers being there.

I sent them an email about it and they all knew about it Tyler Troye and Connor flew over just for this.

Zalfie are with them at a hotel with the rest of the crew getting ready.

I'm ready Joe are you :)

As always

I text everyone to warn that we are going to nandos. Caspar has the camera and the equipment there setting up for the party. As I walk out around the corner I see Becky looking like an angel. A white dress cream shoes brown bag everything is perfect.

"Wow Becky you look stunning"

"You don't look to bad yourself"

I grab her hand at drive her to nandos.

Becky's pov

(Before seeing Joe in a suit)

As I'm walking down the stairs mum and dad see me wearing a dress. Mum has a tear in her eye like she did when I went to prom.

"Hey Missy why are you wearing a dress and why are you not asleep?"

"Joe has invited me out and I might stay at his I have brought spare clothes just in case don't worry I will sleep in there spare room"

"Okay honey buy don't be doing you know"

"Dad really I know I have not known him for long why would I do that!"

"Bye!"

I walk out and wait for Joe I quickly go onto twitter just to cheak what is trending when I see Joe. I put my phone away. He looked so sexy. Suit and tie black and white smart hair. Why? It's just a date. Then again I did have a lush bath bomb. He stares at me in amazement making me blush.

"Wow Becky you look stunning"

"You don't look to bad yourself"

He grabs my hand and takes me to his car. Looks like Caspar's out aswell.

"Before we go in I thought I could stop at yours tonight so I have brought some things I need if that is OK?"

"Course it is"

I drop the things in get in the car and go.

We arrive at nandos. (If you see this _____ just make up what she had.)

We arrive at nandos and it is a table for two. We both order the same thing 2 diet coke and _____. It was so good I'm so full.

"Hey Joe what are we doing now?"

"It's a surprise!"

In the journey there I was in charge of the radio. So five seconds of summer was on. "She a good girl, she's daddy's favourite" so me basically singing.

We arrive at this posh five star hotel. What the hell is going on?

"Now I knew you where going to wear makeup so I want you to close your eyes and hold my hand."

"Ok Joe"

There where a huge flight of stairs so Joe picked me up and carried me to the place.

"JOE WHAT ARE YOU DOING PUT ME DOWN MY EUES ARE CLOSED"