1. TDITMHTF

Hi guys! this is my first book! I promise that its not as weird as it sounds support would be really good ATM as I'm just getting started

Anyways, the pic is of Avery

"Avery, get up. Its time for school and your going to be late... Again." my mum yelled in my ear.

"5 more minutes..." I mumbled incoherently.

"AVERY!"

"Mmmmppphh go away"

"Avery I swear to god, If you don't get up NOW, I will..."
"Jeez... Ok I'll get up," I swear the woman is gonna make me deaf one day...

Anyways that is how my day starts pretty much every day.

So I'm Avery, Avery Wilkinson. I'm quite a plain teenager with my long brown hair and blue eyes... A boring name for a boring girl, I guess.
I have an average build, height, boobs. I mostly just try to blend in with the crowd really.

I'm 17, a senior at high school, which I battle through with my only and best friend, Kerri. She is the best friend anyone could ask for... Clever, funny, kind, beautiful. Sometimes I wonder how she could actually want to be my friend, but we've been joined at the hip since kindergarten. If it weren't for our difference in looks, people would probably think that we were twins.

"Avery, honey!? Are you ready?" My mum called from down stairs, startling me from my thoughts. "Kerri has arrived to come and pick you up and you don't want to be late for the first day of school, do you?"

"I'm coming!!" I yelled as I struggled to throw on some faded blue skinny jeans and a black crop top with the word "nope" on it.

I grabbed my school bag and stumbled downstairs.

Kerri was talking to my mum as I got down to the kitchen but looked up as I came into the room.

"Avery!" She jumped at me at me and pulled me into a massive hug, "I've missed you so much!"

I laughed but gave her a tight hug back. "Kerri, its been two days."

"I know!" She flicked her blonde curls around her shoulder, " And we have so much to catch up on!"

I just laughed again and rolled my eyes as she dragged me to her black jeep.

**************************************"**
So this is my first chapter everyone, I know its short, but they will get a lot longer I swear! Please vote and comment, any input would be great!

Byeeeee!

*unedited*

01.09.2015