LietPol - Peacock?!

Hi again. Sorry I couldn't get this to you sooner. The start of school and paperwork was kinda stressing me out plus o get moved into a different classroom again on Wednesday. So the struggle is pretty real. But I did find time to update so enjoy!

Lithuania's POV

"Really?! Only Felicks wiuld invite me over to meet his nee peacock" I thought as I went into the house Poland owned. I looked all over and couldn't find him. The only place I didn't look was his bedroom. By that time I had grasped what was gong on and got slightly excited down there. I opened his bedroom door and had a nosebleed immediately. He was spread out on his sheets wearing absolutely nothing but a leather "costume" and cat ears.

~le time skip brought to you by the TARDIS~

We were both panting and stripped down to absolutely nothing. We were both hard and desperate for each other, grinding against each other like our lives depended on it. I lubed myself up (we had done this since I started working for Russia) and entered his inviting hole hard and fast. He was lovong every second of it, clawing my back and screaming my name as I pounded into him mercilessly and relentlessly. He came screaming my name but I didn't stop. I kept going, putting him on my lap to ride me until I came in him. I pulled out. "Best sex ever" we said breathless, and fell asleep cuddled up to each other.