PruCan

Sorry I was inactive for a while...my aunt's wifi reception was not all that good, my uncle didn't have wifi, and I spent most of my time spending time with family anyway so sorry again. I hope you accept this lemon as an apology for being inactive. Enjoy~!

Prussia's POV

"Great my car broke down", u thought as I saw a familiar house just up the road. "Wait...isn't that Canada's house? I think I'll ask if I can stay until I can fix my damn car", and thus my train of thought followe me up the steps to Canada's porch.

Canada's POV

"Who is knocking at my door at dinnertime?"I think to myself as I answer the door, only to be greeted by none other than my crush Gilbert. "O-oh h-hello G-Gilbert. What brings you here?" I ask as calmly as I can. "Kesesesesese~my car broke down and I was wondering if I could stay the night and fix my car in your garage in the morning", he replied. "Sure. I just made pancakes. You want some?" I ask and allow him to come in. "Hell yeah! Your pancakes are fucking awesome!"

Le time skip of awesomeness to after they confess their love for each other cuz it's the fourth and I'm lazy as hell today. Oh and I'm wearing blue mascara and a crop top today. It's hot as hell right now so no judging~

No one's POV

"Mnnnnnnn~Gilberttt"Canada moaned as Prussia kissed his neck on his sweet spot while palming him through his jeans. He took Gilbert's shirt and pants off, pulled his boxers down, and started sucking on the "five meters of awesomeness". Prussia then removed Canada's clothing and threw all of it into Tamaki-senpai's corner. This was NOT Canada's first time with a guy but America didn't count (I don't ship AmerCan...sorry) but he could tell it would hurt (oh and btw...Alfred raped Matthew so that's whu it doesn't count)

"Are you ready?" "Ye-s o-ohhh GILBERT RIGHT THERE! OH YES FUCK ME HARDER THERE!!!" All you could hear was them fucking, skin slapping, the bed creaking, moans and screams and grunts, and dripping (Japan with a camera recording the entire thing)

The next morning

Canada wakes up with sore hips and a sore ass. He looks over and sees Prussia naked and smiles at the memory of them having sex the previous night. They were finally together. When Prussia woke up he went out to fix his car while Matthew stayed in bed.

I hope you liked it...I'm finally back. I hope you guys keep requesting. This one was one I had in my head for a while. My little puffins, keep on reading and I hope you enjoy~!! Bye!!!