RoChu

This is a request from SummerWhetzel. Thank you so much for requesting this as it is one of my OTPs of Hetalia. I hope yoy enjoy this. Most of it I wrote down except for when they actually do the frickle-frackle. Enjoy!!

Russia's POV

The monthly world meetings were being held in my country so I warned everyone to dress vert warmly, as General Winter was not passing us by for deathly cold and snowstorms. They all seemed to accept it, and they all dressed for the weather except for China. I mean he is an old man so maybe he forgot, but he as lived fairly close to me so I guess he didn't take it too seriously.

China's POV

I came to the world meeting in Russia shivering. How could I forget to bring the coat I always did? Oh well. Maybe Russia will take pity on ke and find a way to keep me warm.

Russia's POV

China looked cold so after I introduced the meeting I pulled him onto my lap and buttoned my coat up. "Better now, da?"ci asked. "Much better aru" he replied snuggling into my chest. "That is good because you and I are doing something special later."

Timeskip of awesomeness and Gilbird

China POV

I was staying with Russia for a few days after the meeting because I could drive from there to my home but the upcoming snowstorm prevented me from going anywhere. "What are we doing that's special?"

Russia POV

I smirked and said "let me show you" and then carried him to my bed

Skip foreplay because I'm lazy

No-One's POV

Russia pounded into China loving the sounds he gave him. China screamed Russia's name and came onto their chests, Russia cumming shortly after. They fell asleep, warm and comfortable, while the snowstorm raged around the house.

I hope you're happy SummerWhetzel. I wrote it just for you. I'm also considering writing lemons dedicated to you guys for your birthdays. I'll let you all know when this is confirmed. Until next time Ciao!