UsUk-request

Alfred had called Arthur over to his house AGAIN to watch scary movies with him. What Alfred didn't know was that Arthur loved the noisy American, he just didn't know how to show it or tell him. What Arthur didn't know was that Alfred loved him back and was planning something other than a scary movie night.

~le time skip~

When Arthur arrived at Alfred's house, he let himself in as always. "Alfred?" he called out but the American was nowhere to be seen. "Hm. Maybe he fell asleep" and with that thought he began to climb the stairs to Alfred's bedroom, pervy thoughts running through his head. "No I can't do that...I love him too much..." the sane part of hm said. When Arthur reached Alfred's bedroom, he was surprised at what he saw. The American was draped over his bed wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist (as he had just gotten out of the shower).

~another time skip~

Both men moaned as their erections rubbed together creating friction that neither of them could control. They started making out as Alfred removed Arthur's clothes. Alfred rolled them so that he was on top but before he plunged into Arthur's inviting ass, he stuck his tongue in and moved it around. "Ngh~ Alfred more!!!!" Arthur moaned as Alfred's fingers replaced his tongue, moving knuckle deep as he stretched the ring of muscle. Alfred's fingers curled hitting Arthur's prostate. "Ngghhhh~" Arthur was a moaning and squirming mess as Alfred put lube on his member and Arthur's asshole. "Are you ready Artie? I'll go slow ok?" Alfred asked. "I'm ready" Arthur replied as Alfred slammed into the Brit. Arthur screamed in pain and the American stopped until the pain subsided. Arthur became a moaning mess again as his prostate was hit multiple times by Alfred. Both men moaned in pleasure. "Oh god Artie you're so tight!" "Ngghh~ I'm gonna-!!" "Me too" Arthur came and tightened around Alfred's dick makng him cum too. Alfred collapsed next to Arthur and pulled the sheets over them both. "I love you Artie." " love you too wanker" they said as they fell asleep.

I hope you liked it. Sorry if it wasn't any good as it was my first lemon. As for my other story I will try to update when I can. I'll probably be writing some more lemons and chapters on the plane to New York so I'll probably update when I get to my aunt's house. Ciao~!( This lemon was requested by OliversCupcake23