Facts about infinite

Start from the beginning

Although Sungyeol has family members in entertainment industry, he doesn't want to rely on their help. He wants to see how far he can go with his own effort.

Hoya's mom supported him and helped him to pursue his dream the best that she could. But unfortunately Hoya's dad has yet to changed his mind.He's still not happy with Hoya's decision.

Woohyun's parents were not happy about his decision became an Idol, but he worked very hard to show them his passion.

Because Sunggyu's parents rejected his dream as an Idol, he practiced in secret and didn't stay at home.

When Sunggyu first told his parents about his dream as an Idol, they rejected it and his mom wanted him to have a normal live.

Sunggyu's best body part is his hands.

For Dongwoo, the best body part of him are his lips and his eyes.

For Myungsoo, his nose is his best body part.

Woohyun doesn't look out standing from the beginning, but more U look at him, his charming is gradually blooming.

Who doesn't know that Sungyeol is a talkative and active person??

Sunggyu has attentive personality.

Sungyeol now is working hard to study English ^^

Myungsoo has a dream as a photographer.

Myungsoo loves to play a ball.

Sungyeol's precious thing is a letter from a fan. he keeps it in his desk and he's going to laminate it ^^

Woohyun wants to learn how to appear well in variety show from MC Yoo Jaesuk.

For Dongwoo, Kenya is an alter ego.

Dongwoo had been really sad when there were days when nothing seems to go his way.

For Sunggyu love is 1st, then friendship, fame and money.

Sunggyu will feel mad when the boys keep playing around during practice time.

Because Sunggyu laughs a lot normally, it's strange for him to be mad.

If Sunggyu become the #1 searcher term on the internet, he'll be laughing with the members. and he'll have to screen-cap it for proof.

Sunggyu has a very sensitive skin and he has allergy to metal.

Myungsoo may look delicated but he is actually pretty stubborn and have a temper.

Hoya likes to practice untill late. So he overslept a lot.

Sungyeol, his nose is his best body part.

because Sunggyu does his job so well, even the managers do not need to give him additional instruction.

In photo shoot sesion, Sungyeol is the one who has the most awakward and hilarios poses.

Myungsoo is the member who is very alert with camera.

Hoya resembles Jjanggu character because of his dark eyebrows. *but now it isn't dark anymore >.

Woohyun wants to learn piano.

Sungyeol is the one who loves bullying his managers and his members.

Myungsoo is the member who eats a lot.

Do you realize that Hoya is always with woohyun or Sungyeol???

Sungyeol claimed that he knows Chinese. But unfortunataly, he's not fluent as he thinks.

Myungsoo's motto is "Enjoy this moment right now"

Hoya always thinks that he has the best body among the members.