Facts about Lee min ho

He know that he was elected to play Gu Jun Pyo (구준표) role via newspaper..he had no idea that he's being selected...omo oppa...-.-"

During the shooting process on the ShinHwa pool side, Lee Min Ho said this : "Here i am, at the pool side...today we're shooting scenes where Jun Pyo waiting for Jan Di...it's Winter here..but i'm wearing shorts and drinking tropical juice...isn't it cute?? this scene would show how cute Jun Pyo is...BECAUSE I'M CUTE..." -> okay, you are, oppa...-.-"

When lying on the plastic boat at ShinHwa School's pool side, plus drinking juice, Lee Min Ho said this: "Aaahhh, this is good...i really wish for a drama where i only had to sleep and eat...is there any?? " -> -.-"

When shooting on snowy area, for scenes when F4 having a holiday, Lee Min Ho : "i want to ride a snow mobile !!! " *sitting on the floor,baby-like face*

When shooting on a snow area for F4 holiday, Fans : "Aaahh, Lee Min Ho ssi !!", Lee Min Ho stops skiing, looking and the fans and smiling...omooo...^^

When driving a sport car ( A Black Lotus GP 3) for a scene in BOF, after driving the car fast, Lee Min Ho open the car's door and said : "Kekekeke, i'm feeling super...this car was nice..a car like this should be driven...", but he looks like he suddenly realized something and he look around without getting out of that car.Then he said " i'll stay inside since it's cold...kekekekeke..." and close the car's door with a smile...-> sometimes you're really egoistic, oppa...-.-"

He was asked once, it all of the F4 were girls, who's among the F4 that would be his girlfriend?? his answer : "At first, i'll date Kim Jun ( the one who portrayed Song Woo Bin, member of F4)...but, i think our relationship wouldn't last long...then i'll go with, Hyun Joong-hyung!!! (Kim Hyun Joong, the one who portrayed Yoon Jin Ho, member of F4, the one that i love before Min Ho, remember??? *ignore this, LOL...^^*), but, i think our relationship won't last long either...because of that, i guess i'll date Kim Beom...(the one who portayed So Yi Jeong, member of F4) " -> Oppa, if you want to be with Kim Beom from the beginning, just tell it directly...-.-"

In Gu Jun Pyo's house set, shooting a scene where he's sleeping waiting for Jan Di, Lee Min Ho seems so happy, sleeping in the big bed...A cameraman tell him that he look very comfortable sleeping, and Lee Min Ho said : "Yes i am, i was so happy...i like sleeping scenes since i'm so sleepy...i wish i could shoot a scene like this everyday, because i'm sick or something...i'm so happy..." with a smile...and then the director asked where Lee Min Ho is, the cameramen said that Lee Min Ho already settle on the bed, ready to take the scene..-.-" -> Oppa, we know you love sleeping very much, but isn't it too much??? -.-"

In Golf Range at Jun Pyo house's set, Lee Min Ho : "I don't know how to swing the Golf club, i'm worried that i may hit the driver..." *silence for a few seconds* " What should i do?? what should i do?? what should i do?? " *with a baby-like, smiling face* "somehow i'll do it..." -> oppa...-.-"

On the street, when Lee Min Ho has to shoot a scene where he has to stop a truck to go back to Jan Di's place, the director said that Min Ho looks too scared...a cameraman ask him if he's all right because he look scared. Uri oppa just smile and said "I'm allright..." but he suddenly moves his finger in front of the camera and said again ..." because i'm a man..." then he opened his clamshell mobile phone and said " text me..." with a big smile...-.-"

Lee Min Ho said that he's suffering a lot when he has to shoot the scene on New Caledonia. He knew that New Caledonia is beautiful, but he said it that it's too hot...and everything there was so expensive...he said that food there cost around 150.000 Korean Won, and drinks costs 50.000 Won.

Lee Min Ho : "In New Caledonia, i know that Jun Pyo look very rich, his character is very rich...and i'm the one who's playing that character...but, the moment our director said 'Cut !!', you'll see how poor we are...we're eating hard-bread after finished taking scenes there...everyone's suffering there, we only sleep 1 hour per day... "-> poor you, oppa...