Facts about After School

So lets cover the basics of being an After School Playgirl, and even bigger, part of the Playgirlz team(: everyone's invited.. and all you have to do is love/support AS. New to After School? No biggie. Lets get started!

no specific order / may be updated later on / as this is going on, you'll probably notice its more facts than anything else. you don't have to know all of these to be a playgirl. Lets brush up on some AFTER SCHOOL.

(i apologize for the smilies. wordpress tends to make them look creepy)

If there's anything you need to know about After School, it has to be Appa & Omma. In Korean, appa is father while omma is mother. Kahi is the "appa" of After School whereas Jungah is the "omma". Playgirlz use these nicknames a lot. Shipping A&O yet? Heres the legendary "fist bump" GIF to feed your obsession.

After School has a confusing yet not so confusing process of graduating members as well as enrolling new members. Like a school. Its really a hard hit learning this because that means one day, members will be leaving the band. But its okay because new members will be welcomed in, also! This also means that the name After School will forever be around(:

(thank God, we're done with the long explanations. will be shorter now)

After School is under the entertainment company, Pledis.

Their company-mate, is Son Dambi (she's also very close with them/Kahi).

After School was once a 5 member band. The original members were Kahi, Jungah, Bekah, Juyeon, and Soyoung (who left due to health/education & to pursue acting).

Raina has been the powerhouse vocal of After School since she entered the band. As if her voice wasn't breathtaking enough, she also has a nickname 'hamster' because of her cute look.

Nana is the chic model of After School. Being a former model, she tends to look beautiful everywhere, doing anything. Just expect her to look gorgeous.. every time.

Juyeon used to be an ulzzang. (in Korea, this means 'best face') which shouldn't strike you as a surprise. Unfortunately, she doesn't really involve herself much in singing, so she doesn't end up with many lines in the songs but don't underestimate her, she's a variety mastermind ;D

Kahi is our strong, powerful leader. Her dancing is mesmerizing. Remember that. Kahi = Queen of Dancing.

Uie is known for her role in You're Beautiful as Yoo He Yi.

Speaking of Uie (UEE), she's also known for her honey thighs and in After School, she been taking care of some discipline.. if you know what I mean ;D haha.. she's just keeping everything in order..

As of right now (Jan/2011), there are 9 members in After School. Please remember. NINE (: nothings more embarrassing than being stuck in a debate on how awesome After School is, and then saying the wrong number of members.. xD just an example.

Kahi picked the original members of After School herself.

Bekah is THE RAPPER. not a rapper. THE RAPPER xD

If you hear the words "happy virus" in reference to After School, its most likely inferring Bekah's UFO recording where she discusses a "happy virus" in terms of playgirlz/AS.

Kahi & Jungah are a bit touchy about the subject of "age" as shown when AS guested on MBLAQ's Idol Army.

Orange Caramel is the subgroup of After School.

Some of the After School Members -cough-LIZZY-cough- dance around the dorm naked . Okay, so that wasn't necessary 'need-to-know' stuff, but hey, I bet you wanted to know.

After School, when they first started out, was known as the Korean Pussycat Dolls.

Kahi said that she would like 2NE1′s CL to be in After School.

Bekah = Hawaii. Since Bekah is from Hawaii, she speaks English. And thanks to her, there are many AS moments where we don't need subs!

There's a silent rule in being a Playgirl. Of course, we must respect eachother and other fandoms as well. That means absolutely no bashing. we're sort of a peaceful community.. lets keep it that way.

So After School's fandom is called Playgirlz (if you haven't learned already). So why isn't it Playboyz? Or something where gender isn't included? Who knows. Does it matter? Fangirls = Playgirlz. Fanboys = Playboyz.

Lizzy is known for her Busan dialect. She always talks about how she's grateful for her recent rise in variety(: She just has that charm and you can tell she works hard to entertain.

Nana has a photo that has recently attached itself to her name. Don't understand? Well, much of the time people talk about Nana, theres a photo that often pops up which is THIS PHOTO. And I don't blame them. Just know, that photo is pretty much Nana's trademark. Our Airport Model(:

Support is support(: There's not really a BIG way of supporting and a SMALL way. Supporting After School in anyway is still support. Each and every little action of AS love is appreciated.

There are many After School fanboys in the Kpop Industry. MIR from MBLAQ is a Nana fanboy which is proved in MBLAQ's Idol Army. Hongki from F.T Island likes Lizzy

After School by age: Kahi, Jungah, Juyeon, Uie, Bekah, Raina, Nana, Lizzy, Eyoung, Kaeun

Bekah graduated from After School in June of 2011 originally due to pursue being a designer but she later posted about how there was a certain type of stress on a person in the entertainment industry and the constant push to be something she wasn't. We never got the clear details but we can only hope she's living life the way she wants. From her tweets, she's still her happy, beautiful self. So check her out on twitter (link in sidebar)!

Kahi graduated from After School in Summer of 2012 to pursue a solo. Jungah is the new leader.

Kaeun officially joined After School for their "Flashback" comeback in June 2012.