He Catches You Changing pt.2

This was requested by the fabulous zeina-leb99 and Charlotte3481 who wanted to see a part 2 to this on my first part. I hope you like it and guess what? Tomorrow is September which means my 'Long Shots' book will be back and requests WILL BE OPEN! Also, I've currently got 10 preference requests to catch up on so I promise they're going to be come and thanks for being patient!! xx

-------------------

Pietro:

You'd just got back from swimming with your friend when you saw Pietro was nowhere to be found. Little did you know he had a plan to prank you as payback for a specific trick pulled against him involving marbles and him slipping.  You began blasting your music and let your bikini fall off your body before stepping into the warm shower. The minute you got the shampoo onto your damp hair the washroom door flew open and Pietro drew the curtain at lightning speed hoping to scare you.

'Boo!' He said in his thick accent.

You tried opening your eyes to see who it was but it resulted in you getting shampoo in your eye and slipping before falling in a painful heap.

'Oh I'm so sorry!' He said stepping towards you in hopes to help.

'Pietro, I'm naked!' You yelled through your pain before pulling the curtain shut and leaving him with the silent treatment until your bottom healed from your tumble.

Thor:

Thor didn't see why you always got so self cautious when changing around him.

'Thor, I'm just shy.' You muttered in explanation as you ushered him from your room to get changed for your movie night.

You were pulling off your shirt when you heard a loud thud and Thor muttering in what he thought to be a quiet voice.

'Honey, are you alright?' You called.

He didn't reply and that's when you heard another crash followed by Thor's booming voice. Without even thinking you ran out of the room to see if he was alright- he may be a God but you still cared. You ran into the kitchen and saw him looking down at a broken plate while holding a super sized box of pop tarts.

'Thor, are you alright?' You asked with a sigh of relief.

'Yes, I just dropped the plate.' He said before looking over at your half dressed self and grinning slightly.

You realized you never finished changing and quickly covered up.

'You look amazing Lady (Y/N).' He said before you marched away.

'May I at least have some help cleaning this?' He called after you.

Loki:

He'd been planning his return from Asgard for a while but made sure his number one priority would be catching you by surprise. At the moment you were taking a relaxing bath and trying to calm down the anger bubbling from Loki's sudden leaving to speak to the all father. You slid out of the now emptying tub and began drying before pulling on your underwear and beginning with your oversized sleep shirt. As the shirt was over your head Loki appeared in front of you making him scream when he saw what you were doing.

'Oh my goodness I am so sorry, My Lady!' He shouted as you hastily finished pulled the shirt on.

You saw in the moment he was covering his eyes that you weren't angry anymore but merely wanted to engulf him in a hug from missing him.

'I missed you so much.' You murmured against his chest as he held you close.

'I know, Darling, but I must say how sorry I am for walking in on you.' He replied.

'Well, if you leave without telling me again that'll be the last you see of my body.' You said before smirking and walking away leaving a dumbfounded Loki in your wake.

Coulson:

You'd just been practicing your target practice in the gun centre when you got so sweaty it was making you disgusted. Grabbing a towel and your water you walked towards your room to change before Phil came back from his meeting with Nick. Along the way you started listening to music and caught yourself dancing in between taking off your articles of clothing. By the time you were left in just your undergarments Phil was done with the meeting and heading straight towards your room.

'Oh we'll go where nobody knows, with guns hidden under our petticoats

No we're never gunna' quit it, no we're never gunna' quit it no

Yeah we're dressed in black from head to toe, we've got guns hidden under our petticoats

No we're never gunna' quit it. No we're never gunna' quit it no.'

You sang along to Chocolate by The 1975 and just as you threw the sweaty shirt towards the laundry hamper Phil opened the door and stopped in his tracks.

'I'm so sorry.' He said making you spin around and blush at the fact that you were half dressed and that he caught you singing.

'You've got a beautiful voice and gorgeous body but I'll just go wait in the lounge until you're done.' He said putting his head down and awkwardly walking out of the room where you were left a blushing mess.

Sam:

You'd been helping him learn to paint all day so when he flung the red colour towards you it caught you by surprise.

'Sam!' You shouted playfully as it dripped down your face.

He smirked at you before grabbing the blue brush and flicking more towards you. As retaliation you grabbed the yellow and green before going in for the attack. You both caused plenty of damage to each other's smocks and hair so you both drew the white flag and surrendered.

'Oh-' He said when you took of your smock and saw that some paint had gotten onto your shirt.

'You can borrow one of my shirts.' He replied before walking towards his room- you following close behind.

The two of you hadn't started living together yet so this was knew for you to borrow his clothes. When he handed you the white t shirt and left the room you took your own shirt off and tried to see what you could get off before it stained.

'-and (Y/N) if you-' Sam said walking into the room only to see your upper half bare except your bra.

'I am so sorry.' He said instantly looking anywhere but you.

Pulling on the white shirt quickly you walked over and smiled.

'What were you saying?'

Vision:

You loved just hearing him talk for hours on end so when you fell asleep with your head rested in his lap he merely smiled and scooped you up before leading you to your room.

'I'll be right back.' He muttered going to grab another blanket due to the fact that it was winter.

When he left you stirred awake and noticed you were still in your clothes from that day. You furrowed your brow but got up and began stripping to get into your pajamas. As you tugged on your shirt Vision came back and dropped the wool blanket in his hand.

'Oh-' You said awkwardly grabbing your bottoms and tugging them on.

'I'm so sorry.' He replied making you sure that if he could blush, he would be.

'It's fine.' You replied grabbing the blanket getting back into bed as if nothing happened.

'Well, that was strange.' Vision whispered as he made sure you were tucked in properly and kissed your temple.