Death Is Mine

There were ten of them, swinging their baseball bats and loading their guns. They looked threatening, if you had never seen a thug before. However, if you lived in Gotham City the chances of that were very slim. Still, people get frightened. Regular people. Sure, billionaire playboys may get scared time to time or even the Dark Knight himself, though he's very good at hiding it. Then there's the super villains. Were they scared at the sight of these ten men, circling around them? No. They were up to the challenge. They always were. On the left, you have the queen of green, Poison Ivy. She clenched her fists, eyeing the men coming towards her while secretly calling for her babies to aid her in the fight that was about to ensue. On the right, you have the notorious TwoFace, loading his gun while giving the thugs a cold glare. The duo just happened to run into each other that night. They by no means meant to work with each other on the job to steal from Penguin's import on the Gotham Docks on the same night. Still, it happened. They argued, of course, but the coin decided they should work together. Ivy had rolled her eyes but agreed and soon after that, they were seen.

 The plants weren't coming. There wasn't much plant life on the docks to call. The seaweed certainly wouldn't do a thing and her vines were too far away off the coast. She was capable of fighting on her own, but she glanced at TwoFace, a bit nervous that she couldn't take them down. He only gave her a quick glance back before aiming his gun. Ivy got into a fighting stance, watching for any sign of who might strike first.

"You're outnumbered!" One man shouted, tattoos running up both his arms. He held a chain in his right hand. The pair looked him up and down as he walked closer to them, slowly, the chain clanking against the wooden panels of the dock they stood upon. Harvey pulled the hammer back on his gun. The man stopped with a smirk.

"That supposed to threaten me, Toasty?" He raised his hand to fling the chain at Harvey but Ivy turned and kicked the man in the face. He stumbled back, the chain slipping from his grasp.

"Let's get this straight," She stated, taking another step closer to the man, "That's my nickname for him. Don't take it." The other men began to come for Ivy but Harvey managed to shoot a couple. Ivy took the face of the tattooed man and kissed him hard before pulling back and watching his lips bubble up and his eyes go wide. She turned to face another thug trying to attack her, causing Ivy to drop the man she just killed. She ducked and sweep kicked the man then got on top of him, holding onto his face. Her toxins seeped through her skin and onto him. He cried out in pain as the poison flowed through him. Another man took her by the shoulders and pulled her off of the thug with ease.

Meanwhile, TwoFace had shot about three thugs, unsure if they were fatal shots or not because he was too busy fighting off some of the other men that grabbed onto him. One held him by the arms from the back and another punched him in the stomach and the face. The idiot forgot to make sure Harvey dropped his gun, though. A shot was heard followed by a man's screams. He instantly released TwoFace to aid his now bleeding foot. Harvey smacked the one who punched him across the face with his gun then took him by the back of the head and slammed it into his knee. Spinning around, he aimed his gun at the other man and swiftly pulled out his coin then flipped it. It landed on the scarred side. So, Harvey shot the man point blank. He turned to see who else was left and saw Ivy struggle to get free of the man's grasp. The man's wrist was burning from her toxic touch but he didn't let go.

BANG!

That one moment of distraction caused a man to shoot Harvey in the right shoulder. He stumbled back a bit, shocked by the sudden pain that pinched his skin. Ivy saw what happened in the corner of her eye but she couldn't do anything as the man just wouldn't let go! He was positioned behind her, with her neck in the inside of his elbow. She was gasping for air, stomping on his feet, toxic touching his arm, and everything she could think of. Harvey composed himself and walked towards the two but another shot fired, missing him that time. He turned to the man with a gun and ran towards him, hitting his arm to cause the gun to fall. He grasped his hand around the man's neck and held him above the ground.