Ray told them while he put some lotion on his legs.

"Oh I'm sorry I thought you were trying to stay out of jail."

Jacob sarcastically added as he moisturizer his fro.

"Look he listens to Faith. And if she says to be cool. He'll be cool. I just wanna irritate him a little."

"Whatever as long as I stay out of the courthouse I'm down with whatever."

"Word."

They all went from the locker room into the gym and sat behind Mason and some other friends he made. (All The Lame Boys.)

They were all watching the girls on the other side of the gym talk and dance and just walk around.

Their girls were sitting off to the side wearing sweats and tank tops. Somehow they still looked bad asf.

"Damn you see that ass?"

"Which one? There so many good ones."

Jacob asked

"Man I'm talking bout Faith. So round and fat."

Mason tensed up in front of them.

"Chresanto man when you gone hook us up? I need that."

"Aww man you know I can't even talk to her. All these 'boundaries' her father put up."

Ray started to lean in closer to his ear.

"Imagine me hitting that. She would need a wheelchair and a big bottle of sore throat medicine."

He was turning red now.

"Why would she need that?"

Craig asked with his eyes focused on Jocelyn.

"Because I'm gonna turn miss Goodie two shoes into my main hoe. And that throat medicine isn't just for when she screaming my name either."

He got in his ear.

"If you get what I mean."

Mason turned around.

"The only thing keeping me from punching your face in is her. She doesn't think your harrassing her so your good.... For now."

Right as He was getting ready to say something the coach walks in.

"Ok boys. Shirts vs Skins dodgeball. Lopez Skins and Dawson (Mason) Shirts. But take your shirt off so you can be identified. Team up."

He clapped his hands twice and then left to get the balls.

•Raquan•

I stood in the middle of the floor in front of my team braiding the ends of my hair. I tightened my snap back and winked at a couple of girls in the stand who were staring.

"They are so fine."

We laughed at the comments some of them are making. They love bad boys especially when the good looking. Hey but who can blame them? We are pretty damn sexy.

"Hey Ray call me baby!!"

One of them shouted. I guess news got around that I'm "single". I saw Faith mean mugging her. But she has nothing to worry about cuz all these girls are basic asf.

"Raquan."

I looked to see Melody guiding me with her finger.

"Hey girl."

"Hey boy"

she sighed and looked me up and down.

"I heard about you and Faith. And I just want to let you know that im here for you. To fufill any of your needs"