She wasn't staying here.

"I'm not staying here." Carina said trying to sound strong but failing terribly.

"Yes you are, Bonita." Ricardo turned only to smirk at Carina, eyeing her up and down.

"Don't call me that." Carina said, crossing her arms over her chest she was glad that she had worn the camisole.

"Marco you do know that she is not leaving the premises right? Or do you wish to challenge me?" Ricardo said. He was daring Marco to go aganist his judgment even if he was just a year older than Marco, he still demanded respect from everyone that worked under him.

"Ricardo...." Marco didn't know what to say. He had never gone against Ricardo's word and he didn't want to. He still had an ounce of respect for him.

Ricardo looked at Marco expectantly.

If Marco didn't leave now he would do something he would surely regret.

He slammed the door on his way out, making the walls vibrate.

Carina made to follow him when Ricardo gripped her wrist. He pulled her into his solid rock chest. Even though she was given seven inches hells, she had to crank her neck up to look at him.

He lowered his head so his hot breath could reach her face and she panicked immediately knowing that if he kissed there was no way she would resist.

She had been kissed before but before the boy's tongue entered her mouth, her brother had beat him to pulp.

She pushed on his chest but he was way stronger than her. He didn't even budge.

"You stay right here. If you so much as go aganist my word, I will kill him. " He said his mouth hovering over her lips, like he didn't talk about killing someone.
She felt his erection against her belly.

Oh Good God! Carina thought. It looks like this criminal is hell bent on doing intimate things with her and she didn't just want to be a quick fu.ck. Carind knew then that he wanted her and she was thinking about the duty she came to fulfill.

She thanked heavens when he released her abruptly. He straightened up and said.

"Someone will be here to take you to your room in ten minutes, finish your food. " Ricardo said looking to the door, table with food and back to her.

With that he left the room and that was when she saw her brother speeding out.

He had abandoned her, she thought. He left her with this horny vile man.

***********

Truly a man had come and taken Carina to her room as the Ricardo has promised, she had showered now just to explore the luxurious bathroom again, she would never get tired of it and she put on the inappropriate negligee Paola brought.

Carina wondered if it was Ricardo giving these clothes to Paola and she knew that he was the one.

Carina stood in front of the mirror and she could see the shape of her petit breats through the negligee, the slim curve of her waist and the triangle of hairs that rested between her legs.

She went to the wardrobe and tied a blanket under her armpits.

That will serve the pig right for wanting to see her lady parts.

She climbed onto the bed and then she remembered she hasn't call Paris. She slowly slid out of her room and made her way around the strange house she was hoping to find the kitchen, maybe Paola would be there.