Two

Marco pulled into the estate after dishing two officers. He was sure the license number was picked up by cameras but he didn't give a flying fuck because the car wasn't registered under his name.

He got down from the BMW i8 and made his way to the front door. The house was surrounded by gun men. Was Ricardo going to really keep his sister away from him? He knew they wouldn't dare pull the trigger. In fact he knew he had told them that anyone would shot him would pay darely.

Surely he thought Ricardo knew him better. He was a dangerous and very reseved man. No one dared Ricardo Silverio. Over the five years he had worked for Ricardo, he always hid his sister from this world he didn't want dangerous men like Ricardo to know his weakness. Marco just wondered why Ricardo decided to take his sister.

He barged into the house he had gotten accoustumed to. Paola. That was the first person he thought to look for. He knew he could coerce her into telling him where his sister was. He just hoped he wasn't too late.

"Paola." He said entering into the kitchen to see her clearing up.

"Como estás, Marco " How are you, Marco? She asked in her native language, smiling when she saw Marco. She knew what they were into but never judged them. She was like a mother to all.

"Where is Ricardo?" Marco asked ,he was the only one who called Ricardo by his name.

"He is in the main room. Having dinner with someone. " She says, not bothering to look at him.

Without saying a goodbye to Paola, Marco left for the main room. He busted through the doors. When he saw Ricardo hand over Carina's while she was a deep shade of red, he scowled at their hands.

He walked over to them and pulled his sister up none too gently. Which made Carina gasp and struggle from his hold.

Ricardo glared at Marco. "You shouldn't treat a lady like that, Marco. You don't have any right to barge into my house like that. Do not tempt me. " He said downing the remaining of his drink.

You tell him! Carina thought. She was boiling with anger. This was how he always treated her when he caught her on a date, he would scare her date off with his ugly scowl but that didn't work for Ricardo. Ricardo was just telling her that she isn't meant to wear a camisole under the dress. He said in quote, that the low neckline is there for a reason and he knew why he picked the dress.

That had made her blush.

"Ricardo, what is the meaning of this?" Marco asked suppressing the rage he was feeling.

"I am taking what is rightfully mine. " Ricardo said which earned a gasp from Carina.

"Ricardo, my sister isn't yours. You have no right to abduct her from her house. I told you I would pay and I will but I don't just have the money now. " Marco said.

So he is owing a debt Carina thought. Oh fuc.k, her breath caught in her throat when she put two and two together, she was going to serve payment for the debt.

Was this man a monster?, she wondered. What horrendous thing is he going to make me do in this house?

"I don't have a problem with that. But she will be here till you pay up. Do not tempt me" He said those four words again. Ricardo said opening the window and pulling out a stick of cigarette, he lit it and began to smoke.

Taking long drags of it, making him look so appealing. Carina memotarily began to cream her panties. She didn't notice how sexy he was before.

"She can't stay here." Marco's voice pulled Carina out from her naughty thoughts about a certain criminal. Yes that's what he is, Carina subconscious told her, confirming her thoughts.