James Barnes #4

Hydra...
"This is Subject James Barnes weakness." They said showing a picture of _____ locked in a room.
Unconscious and badly beaten.
"Why don't we just take Barnes?" Grant asked.
"You may be the new hydra head but you do not know how to lure in wanted subjects." They said.
"I know how to lure in people. I used to work for S.H.I.E.L.D undercover." Grant said.
"Do you know this girl?" They asked.
"Yes I do! And I do not appreciate the state she has been left in. She is not a piece of meat!" Grant snapped.
"This is hydra we do not take emotions into matter." They said.
"And this is the new age of hydra!" Grants snapped....
- - - -
______'s POV
Everything hurts... What happened? Where am I?
"______?" A familiar voice asked.
I opened my eyes as wide as I could.
"Grant Ward." I whispered.
"Are you ok?" He asked.
"Just peachy." I groaned. "Why am I here? Where am I? What happened?"
"Full of questions... Just like the old you." He smiled, moving his seat closer.
"Dont bring up my past." I snapped.
"You were so sweet and so kind. I never forgot about you. I've always had eyes on you. You haven-" he started and I launched my head forward to collide with his.
"Damn it!" He moaned, clutching his head.
"There is still a lot of things you don't and never will know about me." I sneered.
"Yes, I guessed that." He said, his hand not moving from his head.
"Cant you just let me go? I wont make it far. I've been beaten so much I can only feel pain. I cant feel a single limb on my body." I moaned.
"I need to speak to your boytoy." He said.
"He isn't my boytoy." I snapped.
"So what is he?" He asked.
"We've been dating almost a year now." I smiled.
"And what was I?" He asked.
"I knew you were trouble. But there was just something about you that I couldn't just work out..." I said.
"You used me?" He asked.
"No. I thought you were good, that maybe I could learn to love you... Then Syke... But I never fully loved you so it didn't hurt to see you love Skye more than you could love any other." I said.
"I did love you." He sighed.
"Just not enough." I moaned as I sat backwards in my chair.
Any movement increased the pain...
- - - -
"Can you please let me go? Its not like I can do much in my condition..." I begged hoping someone would hear me.
I've been here... Where ever here was for almost a week. I've lost count.
"Bucky mustn't really love you after all." Grant said, standing in the doorway.
I didn't comment back, I just let the tears flow.
I heard the familiar sound of water and then the cold feeling on my face.
I sighed in content.
"I am sorry for the way they treated you." He said.
"Your the new hydra head you should have a say in every action." I said.
There was a lot of slamming around and screams and groans.
Then there was Steve's familiar voice as he gave orders.
My heart sank. They had came here to raid the hydra base. They weren't hear for me.
Tears continued to pour down my cheeks as the fight continued.
"Looks lime Bucky doesn't love you." Grant repeated.
"Yes! I get your point! Now leave me alone or let me leave! I wont pull Bucky into your trap as you have made your point very clear!" I snapped.
Grant nodded letting me loose for the chair.
"You always had a soft spot for me." I said.
"Always will." He smiled.
I nodded as I ran out of the room.
The sudden lighting blinded me.
"______?!" Someone shouted as I staggered along the hallway.
I collapsed towards the floor and familiar arms wrapped around my waist.
"Bucky? You came?" I whispered.
"Of course, I wouldn't leave the woman I love." He said.
"You... You love me?" I asked.
"What have they done to you? Of course I do." He said, picking me up.
I moaned in pain.
"Thor. Get ______ out of here and to the safety of Bruce and Maria." Steve ordered.
"I will see you soon my love." Bucky said, pecking my lips and handing me over to Thor.
"Hello, Lady _____, this past week has been crazy. Barnes has been one wreck." Thor said, as everything went black.
At least he loved me as I loved him...
(I hope this is ok?)