Pietro Maximoff #4

As I went to sit down on the sunbed it was wiped from underneath me causing me to crash down onto the concrete floor.
"Pietro!" I groaned, rubbing my bum.
"What?" He asked, blurring to a stand in front of me.
"I was about to sit down!" I complained.
"I dont know what your talking about." He smiled.
"Sure sure." I sighed, sitting down, watching him closely.
He smirked and walked casually off towards the lift.
Tony had installed a pool level for me and I spent most my days here.
I worked for S.H.I.E.L.D until my partner was killed in action.
I took blame and took leave.
Fury begs me to return. To get myself back into the field but I need time away. Though... Four months is a pretty long time away...
- - - -
I was relaxing on the sunbed, almost asleep. It was always very hot in this room.
It was nice and peaceful, the quiet rippling of the water. But complete silence...
SPLASH!!
"Pietro!" I cried out, sitting up.
"What? You didn't see that coming?" He asked, stopping beside me.
"I swear to god I will dump your sorry ass if you continue." I threatened.
He held his hands up in surrender.
"Thanks. For such a relaxing day!" I snapped, grabbing my book and towel and storming to the lift...
- - - -
I was making Steve and Thor a stir fry as they had recently came back from a mission. The meal was designed for four to six people but they had such huge appetites.
The wok was heating up nicely on the gas stove and I had just added the oil. I was chopping the chicken, and I felt an intense heat beside me.
I turned to see the pan on fire.
"Maximoff!" I cried.
"What?" He asked.
"I give up!" I cried, turning off the stove and watching the flames die.
"I didn't do anything." He said.
I gave him a stern look.
"I swear." He pleaded.
I shook my head and left the kitchen, grabbing my phone to order in....
- - - -
I sat on the window ledge, my eyes wandering from my book to constantly check my surroundings, ensuring Pietro wasn't anywhere near me.
The door creaked.
"I swear to god Pietro I will-" I started.
Wanda entered the room.
"Is he giving you trouble?" She asked.
"Lots." I sighed.
"That's my brother for you. He could be lurking anywhere ready to pounce. He is one prankster." She smiled.
"I wish he would just pull something on Tony. And while I'm watching. So I can sleep peacefully knowing I wont suffer a heart attack from shock." I said.
"Your still not used to them?" She asked.
"He pulls them when I've finally believed he's stopped." I said.
She laughed, nodding.
"Same ol' same ol'" she smirked...
- - - -
Pietro had most definitely been listening to our conversation as the next time I was speaking to Tony in his lab, Pietro landed his biggest prank yet. But it wasn't aimed at me.
I was crying hard with laughter.
"What? You didn't see that coming?" Pietro asked me.
"Actually I did." I smiled, as he pecked my lips...

(I hope this is alright?)
(Just two requests left to complete!! I'm glad I found inspiration... Even it was caused from my summer holidays to France and missing my GCSE results day :/ oh well)