Loki Laufeyson #1

"Agent _____, Director Fury would like to see you" Agent Hill said through my ear piece.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"With Loki." Phil said.

"Thanks Phil." I smirked.

As I made my way to Loki's cell I instantly had a bad feeling about this. Maybe Fury wanted to use my past with Loki to get the information required. I wanted to help but I didn't want to use my past against Loki...

"Ant... Boot..." The Director said.

"It's an impressive cage. Not build I don't think... For me..." Loki sneered.

"Built for something a lot stronger than you." Fury said.

"Oh... I've heard." Loki smirked.

"Sir, you requested me?" I asked.

"Yes... I want you to talk to Loki. You two history." He said.

"Sir..." I started.

"We need the information Agent _____." He said.

"Sir..." I tried again.

"Do you understand?" He asked.

"Nick!" I unintentionally snapped.

He crossed his arms across his chest.

"With all due respect Sir, I cant use our past against him, it will tear both of us apart... I would like the information just as much as everyone else on board the helicarrier... I don't think I could use what we had against him." I said.

"You know him better than any of us here, Thor said he will only talk to you. ____, I want you to try." Nick said.

"I understand Sir, I will try my hardest." I said, forcing a smile.

Nick and the two guards left the room.

"_____, I didn't think you would be here..." Loki started, walking towards the glass wall.

"Coming to attack Earth... Midgard... Dis you really expect me not to be here? I live here! This is my home planet!" I cried, crossing my arms across my chest and leaning against the railings along the bridge.

"I dont mean to harm Midgard... I mean to rule them." He said.

"You cant rule Midgard Loki... The throne wasn't taken from you..." He growled, causing me to panic.

"You are a king. But not here, all you wanted to be Thor's equal.. You weren't interested in being the King of Asgard." I said.

"I wanted to rule Asgard, to make you my queen." He said, placing his hand against the glass.

"I didn't want to be a queen, I wanted to spend my days with the man I loved, I didn't care if I was poor, or we lived worlds apart... I wanted to spend time with you." I sighed, a tear rolling down my cheek, placing my hand on his.

"We could of had that." Loki said.

"But you were possessed with the need for the throne... Your hatred towards Thor will not get you anywhere, he is a good man... Just as you used to be." I sighed.

"_____!" He cried as I pulled my hand away from his.

"Where is the tesseract?" I whispered.

"I sent it off... I do not know where..." He said.

"So this was a diversion?" I asked.

He smiled.

I turned on my heel and went to leave.

"And _____..." He started.

I turned to look at him.

"I love you." He said, replacing his hand to the glass. Another tear rolled down my cheeks, the saltines touching my lips.

"And I love you." I smiled, wiping my tears and exiting the room..

(Is this ok?)