Chapter Six

FIRST ENCOUNTER

I WOKE UP EARLY to finish my assignment in Accounting 101. I forgot to do it because of Rye. Blame it to that man. 

I discover many things about him. He told me that his family left Canada to stay here for good. He has a little sister and he's the captain of our basketball team. He loves cooking and eating sweets. We have so much common! Ohmyggg. I think I like him already. Yiiiee. 

Yaya Tere told me that Ate left early while Mom and Dad had an emergency in our office so I eat alone.

My phone beeped. When I look at it, Annika texted me. 

From Annika:

We're here at the garden. Seeyah! :kiss emoticon:

I replied to Nika's text as I reached our campus. I'm so excited to tell to the girls about Rye! Hihi. I imagine their giggles... Admiration.. And...

"Hey!" I hear someone not-so familiar called me but I just ignored him. I'm too excited to tell my girls about Rye!  

"Hey watch out!" I heard it again. This time, I turn around. I felt  something hit me. Then everything went black.

***

"Is she okay?!"

"What did you do to her!?"

"You'll pay for this if something bad happen to her, France!"

I was awaken because of the loud murmurs I heard. I slowly open my eyes but regret it because of the strong light that welcomed me. And now, all I can see is a white ceiling. I'm at infirmary, I guess.

"Ally? Are you okay? How do you feel now?" Annika asked worriedly.

"I-I'm fine.. What happened?" I said, massaging my temple.

"The football players were practicing for their game then you were hit by their ball." Trish said calmly. Oh, that's why my head hurts a bit. I don't wanna have any bruise please.

"Who brought me here?" I asked again.

"Francis. He's the one who hit you." Trish chuckled. I don't know him. But I wish I could have the chance to thank him some other  time.

We stayed at the infirmary for a while and when the school nurse allow me to go, we go back to our class.

***