Chapter Three

OK! So I'm dedicating this chapter to three special people that encouraged me to keep writing in my story. wolverine0089 , animebutterfly, and chrissyeg. Thanks! You guys are awesome! (I'm sorry I coudnt dedicate it to you properly for some reason it doesn't let me dedicate this to three people at once.)

OK! Here you go. Chapter Three. I hope you like it! Please comment, fan, vote. You know the drill And please tell me if you like it or not and I'll keep happily uploading. If you don't like it then I wont upload.Sound like deal? I want  at least three comments and two new fans in this chapter for me to keep uploading. I'm not aksing for too much am I? I know you guys can do this! Please tell me what you think.

I need three comments and at least two new fans for me to upload the next chapter. Please and Thanks!

Here's Chapter Three

_____________________________________________________________

I woke up next morning feeling like I’d slept a whole month. The little light there was at this time of day was filtering through my window. I stretched, like a lion, and got up. I was ready to face the day full on.

I showered and dressed in a pair of jeans, converse, and a big black and blue hoodie, which is always my outfit. I grabbed my bag, slung it over my shoulder and headed downstairs. The mass I called hair? Already taken care of. My hair has a mind of its own. On days I want it to be straight - it’s straight. If I want movie style curls that are so super perfect to make, then my hair will look like that. This morning I wanted it to be straight and simple.

I found my mom in the kitchen getting breakfast ready. The smell of eggs, bacon, pancakes, freshly squeezed orange juice, buttered bagels, and hot chocolate assaulted my nose. My stomach showed its appreciation by growling with ravenous hunger as I got closer to the stove where mom was.

“Good Morning Mom!” I said as I planted a kiss on her cheek. She jumped a mile off the floor when she heard m voice.

“Vivian! You almost gave me a heart attack!” She said, clutching her chest.

“Sorry Mom!” I said. I gave her my most apologetic smile. I’ll admit I do tend to sneak up on people lately but it’s not my fault they can’t hear me coming. Most people’s ears apparently are not tuned to hear my footsteps.  To me a person walking sounds like an elephant in a glass shop. I can hear people coming towards me from a mile away but they can’t hear me coming. Guess that comes with the werewolf package.

“It’s okay, sweetheart. I have to be more alert. You just startled me,” she replied and hugged me. “Good morning, sweetie. How did you sleep?” she inquired.

“Pretty good actually, like a dog.” I said smiling.

“Great! Sit down and eat breakfast before you leave for school.”

“O.K,” I sat down in the dining room table and grabbed four pancakes, eggs, six strips of bacon, three bagels, some orange juice, and a mug of hot chocolate. I wolfed it all down in less than ten minutes, satisfying my snarling stomach.

I know what you must be thinking, a teenage girl just ate a buffet worth of food, but it’s not in my control. Being a werewolf my metabolism works faster than a human’s and it results in me never gaining weight which is a good thing. I’ve always had my hour glass figure and I don’t even try. My hour glass figured is accompanied by what I call the big junk. I’ve got a great ass, or some people have told me and I wear an F cup. No, they’re not implants. As if.

No one knows that I have a good body. Why? You probably think I can’t pull off people not noticing my body, but you’d be surprised. I’m not one to flaunt myself. I wear large hoodies and baggy sweatpants. Not because I’m poor or something. No. I just I don’t want a bunch of guys ogling my body. Talk about uncomfortable.

Once I was done with breakfast, I went to re-brush my teeth, said goodbye to mom since dad had already left for work, and walked out the door.

It’s a good thing I have a car. It allows me to have enough time to be able to eat breakfast and get to school on time.

I got into my black and blue Bugatti Veyron and headed off to school, or as I preferred to call it: Hell on Earth.

The picture on the side is Vivian's car. Just wanted to let you know. :)