Chapter Four

I'm sorry I have not uploaded in forever. I know I'm a terrible author but school has been so chaotic. It's literally hell on earth sometimes! :) But I guess I'm not the only one to think so! ;) Hope you guys like the chapter! :D 

_____________________________________________________________

As I strolled through the halls of Montgomery High, on the way to my locker, I heard the sound of a girl sobbing, coming from the supply closet.

“Please, p-please, leave me alone,” the girl sobbed.

“No, sweetheart, I don’t think I will. You and I are going to have a little fun.” A dark, all too familiar voice said.  I knew that voice only too well. It was Tyler Montgomery, the asshole whose father had built the school. I hated the asshole and he knew that well, something I had had to ingrain in his mind. He also knew not to mess with me or his crown jewels would suffer.

I knew I should have walked away and let whatever was about to happen to that girl happen. Surely she must be in that situation because she deserved it. No, no one deserves that. I knew it wasn’t any of my business or my concern, but the mere thought of some poor innocent being humiliated by that prick made my blood boil. I also acknowledged the fact that if I didn’t help the girl, this would come back to haunt me.  With this final realization I slammed the supply closet door open to help the girl.

“You just can’t keep your hands to yourself, now can you Tyler?” I inquired.

Tyler flinched in recognition to my voice. He turned around and wore his trademark smirk on his face. Did this guy ever learn?

“What do you want, Grimaldi?” Tyler sneered.

I smiled. “You never learn do you, Tyler? How many times must I teach you the same lesson for it to finally sink in?” I said.

He blanched, looked away, and cupped himself.

“Leave the girl alone, Tyler and if I ever see you or much less hear you’re bothering a girl,” I approached him and stood right next to him to whisper in his ear, “I’ll personally hunt you down and you won’t ever be able to have sex in your damn life. Got it?” I whispered menacingly. He nodded and fear reeked off him.

“Good boy.” I patted his head. “Now get out of my sight.”

He was more than happy to comply. He grabbed his belongings and had one foot out the door before I stopped him as I said, “One more thing: apologize.” He stopped dead in his tracks and didn’t make one move to do what I had just said.

“Apologize, now Tyler!” I said more forcefully.

“I’m, I’m so-s-sorry,” he stammered out and left. I exhaled now that that he was gone and turned to the girl in the room.

“Are you alright?” I queried.

“Yeah, thanks for the help,” she meekly replied.

The girl was petite and had brown hair and hazel eyes. Her shirt was all torn and her make-up smeared her voice raspy from the yelling.

I gritted my teeth in ager. That prick had hurt this girl. She looked to be a freshman or even a sophomore. I took a deep breath to ease my riled up wolf and my temper and focused on the girl.

“What’s your name?” I asked.

“R-roxana,” she chattered. She was shivering with cold probably from the shock.

I reluctantly took off my hoodie and gave it to her.

“He won’t bother you again, Roxana. He knows not to mess with me. Come with me, I have a spare shirt and jacket in my car. I’ll need that hoodie back.” I said.

She smiled at me and I smiled back.

We walked to my car and I found a spare long-sleeved shirt and a grey hoodie that no longer fit me and gave it to her.

Roxana took of my hoodie and put on the shirt I gave her, followed by the grey hoodie.

“Thanks. What’s your name?” Roxana asked.

“Vivian.” I replied.

“Thanks for what you did back there, Vivian. If you hadn’t come around, I don’t know what would have happened. You’re the first nice person I have met here at Montgomery High,” she said.

It’s not a problem Roxana. I’m sure someone else in my place would have done the same. Let me ask you, are you new here?” I replied. She nodded. “In that case, let me show you to the office to get your timetable.” I added. I walked her to the office and helped her get set up. After I was done I headed off to my locker to get everything ready for my first class.

I thought I wouldn’t see anymore of Roxana since this is a school with a student body of over 1,800 but I was mistaken.