25. A Big Mistake

(F/n) actually had a little difficulty with the bet. Inside, she was about to unbutton her shirt out of habit before remembering and quickly pulled her hands away. Sighing, she mumbled to herself, "It's so weird when Karma's not here. It's so lonely..." The girl silently started studying and sighed every now and then, alone in the empty house.
~The Next Morning~
    The (h/c) sleepily woke up and was about to take off her shirt when a voice snapped her awake. "Giving up on the bet so soon, (f/n)?" She looked at the doorway while yawning as Karma chuckled, taking pictures of the adorable girl. The girl shook her head as she rubbed her eye, yawning out, "As if. Did you make breakfast yet?" Karma nodded and pulled her up from bed, singing out, "I made some strawberry and banana crepes, so go brush your teeth and stuff." (F/n)'s eyes widened and she ran to the bathroom, slamming the door shut as the redhead chuckled while walking down to the kitchen. A little bit afterwards, (f/n) quickly ran down the stairs, yelling out, "Karma, you better not have eaten all of it!!" As she ran into the kitchen, she saw a plate on the table with the crepe and her eyes sparkled. Karma just finished washing the dishes at the sink as she quickly walked up to him. "How ru-" The redhead was abruptly cut off as (f/n) grabbed his collar and pulled him down to her height, giving him a passionate kiss. The kiss lasted for about a minute before (f/n) pulled away and pecked him on the cheek, giggling out, "Thanks Karma~" The girl sat down and happily started eating as the redhead just stood there completely frozen, blushing madly from the shorter girl's sudden action. He dropped to his knees, covering his deep red face with his hands, mumbling out, "To think (f/n) would do that..." as the girl happily continued munching away.
      Walking to school, (f/n) grabbed Karma's hand as she chattered away about the new fancy sweets shop they opened up downtown. Karma stopped walking, causing (f/n) to look up at him curiously. "What is it now?" The girl whined, puffing out her cheeks. The boy chuckled and leaned down to match her height, whispering in her ear, "Just so you know, I can't take your clothes off, but I can slip my hands under them of course~" (F/n) immediately started blushing madly as he pulled away and smirked, cupping her cheek with his free hand. His thumb touched her bottom lip, slowly changing the placement so that his hand was now holding her chin, still touching her lip. Karma stared into (f/n)'s beautiful, (e/c) orbs, thinking, 'She'll lose the bet, and I'll be able to tease her all I want during lunch today.' Slowly, he leaned in and gently kissed her. (F/n) was still a deep red as she placed her hand on Karma's shoulder and tiptoed a little, deepening the kiss slightly. "KYAAAA!! KARMA!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO (F/N) EARLY IN THE MORNING?!" A girl's yelling forced the two to pull apart immediately as they looked up to see an enraged Kayano storming up to them, dragging along Nagisa. (F/n) was a deep red, while Karma only had a light pink tint dashed across his cheeks. As the blue and green heads approached them, (f/n) hid behind Karma in an attempt to hide her red face. Karma stuck out his tongue while teasingly saying, "What did it look like~?" making Kayano even more angry.
     As (f/n) walked into her class, she sighed in relief, grateful that she was no longer a boiled octopus. Sitting down at her seat, Asano walked up to her and cleared his throat. "Excuse me, (l/n)-san, but first period today will be PE, and we're swimming." The girl jerked her head up to face him, eyes full of shock. "WHAT?!" Everyone turned to look at her as she slid down in her seat, groaning loudly as Asano just watched her, baffled from her sudden outburst. "I-Is there something wrong, (l/n)-san?" he stammered out. The bell rang as (f/n) sighed and stood up, mumbling out, "No, nothing at all."
      Class A was at the pool, and (f/n) somehow managed to blackmail the teacher into letting her just watch. The girl silently thought, 'I didn't know we were swimming, so I didn't have any proper blackmail materials on the PE teach. Thank god he fell for my bluff though,' as she watched from the sidelines. All her classmates looked at her quizzically as they swam, but decided to ignore it and started to laugh and play around. Everyone had finished the training and it was now free time, so some of the students stood on the sidelines while others just played in the pool. (F/n) was sitting with her feet in the pool and sighed, thinking, 'Stupid Karma, he knew I had to go swimming today!' Absorbed in her thoughts, she didn't notice two boys behind her that were talking. "Go up and talk to her, you wuss! She's alone right now, so it's the perfect opportunity!!" one whispered to his friend. The other mumbled out, "But you've seen how she rejected all the others!" "Just go!" And with that, the first boy pushed the other towards (f/n). Unfortunately, he pushed him too hard and the boy lost balance and ended up falling onto (f/n). Since the girl didn't see this, she couldn't avoid the guy and ended up being pushed into the pool. "KYAAAAAAA?!" Everyone turned in time to see (f/n) hit the water. As she went under, it became dead silent as the class looked at the two boys, both terrified about how they were soon about to die. Asano quickly jumped in and swam over to where (f/n) had went under. He didn't need to, however, as the girl emerged above the water. The air suddenly turned chilly as (f/n) pushed some hair out of her eyes. Everyone flinched in fear as they saw her eyes, narrowed into thin slits and glaring at the two boys that caused all the trouble. The class quickly backed as far away as possible while the boys stayed frozen, scared for their lives as (f/n) moved closer towards them. No one could save them from the devil now.