11. Two Devils Planning

Walking into the main building, everyone turned to look at the happy (f/n), who was practically skipping to her class. As she walked into the classroom, she noticed her desk piled high with love letters. Sighing, she shoved all of them into a bag and set it aside. Asano walked up to her, clearing his throat. "(L/n)-san, I'd like to ask of your relationship with Akabane," he quietly stated. Not looking at him, (f/n) took her seat and replied coldly, "It doesn't matter to you." Asano was once again interrupted as the bell rang, signaling the start of class.

As the bell rang, (f/n) quickly stood up and started to leave. But a brown-haired girl appeared at the doorway and glared at her. "Excuse me, King-san. But my friend is upset thanks to you." (F/n) walked up to the brunette and raised an eyebrow. "And what exactly have I done to your friend?" The girl was a bit short, and as (f/n) towered above her, her confidence started to waver. "Um, he said that you didn't even take a look at his letter that he sent you." (F/n) sighed and walked past the girl, saying, "I'm currently only interested in one person, and your friend wasn't him. Sorry that I can't exactly accept everyone's confession." The girl just stood at the doorway and looked at the floor, unsure why she even bothered to ask 'The King.' Everyone else, however, started to gossip about who 'The King' was interested in.
As (f/n) reached the gates, she quickly searched for the redhead, spotting him over by the vending machine. Smirking, she quietly walked up behind him and waited for the perfect moment. As Karma turned around after grabbing his strawberry milk, (f/n) ambushed him and hugged him, laughing at his surprised face. "Surprise~ It's me!" Karma smirked and easily picked her up and placed her over his shoulder. "You shouldn't prank people, (f/n)~" The said (h/c) was squirming around, trying to get down as people around pointed to her and Karma, whispering and taking pictures of the scene. (F/n) sighed and gave up as Karma started talking while walking to who knows where. "Finals are two days from now, so the octopus has been hyped up and trying to teach us even more than usual." (F/n) widened her eyes a bit, surprised that Karma mentioned about the upcoming finals. "Eh~ That sounds fun~ All that the teachers in the A class do is hand out boring notes~" The girl pouted, envious of the fun E class was having while studying. Karma chuckled and sung out, "Why don't you just ask the teacher if you could go to a different class and teach them for a period before lunch?" Hearing this, her eyes widened and she smiled a smile that would have made the devil himself cower in fear from looking at her. Karma felt a chill as this happened and thought to himself, 'Something bad's going to happen. And I'm not the source of it this time...'
Arriving at the place that Karma led them to, he finally set (f/n) down. She looked up and saw that in front of them was a small pastry shop. "Eh~ Was this always here?" she questioned while walking in. A guy slightly older than (f/n) behind the counter looked up and smiled, greeting the shop's new customers warmly. "This place is out of the public's eye, but those who do know about it know that they make some of the best desserts here," Karma nonchalantly stated. (F/n) turned her head in his direction, with eyes sparkling like diamonds. "Are you paying?" That was all the (h/c) asked as she scoped the glass cases. Karma chuckled and walked up next to her, replying, "Fine~ But I get half of everything." (F/n) immediately started ordering. "Ten macarons, two slices of the strawberry-lemon cake, two slices of the triple chocolate mousse..." (f/n) started talking for quite a while. Even the waiter was a bit flustered, writing down the long order. Karma just sighed as a stack of boxes went onto the counter as he started paying.
"Let's go to my place today, since it's much closer from here," Karma told the (h/c) as they walked outside, each carrying two large bags full of purchases. "Ok, the sooner we arrive, the sooner we get to eat these." (F/n) was extremely happy, since she loved sweets. Feeling a bit guilty about making Karma pay so much, she decided to thank him. Karma was walking when he suddenly felt his left arm become heavier. Looking to his left, he saw (f/n) hugging his arm, basically clinging onto him. Using the moment Karma looked over at her, (f/n) tiptoed a bit and kissed him. Karma took a moment to realize what was happening, but quickly kissed back. As they parted, a familiar smirk made its way back onto Karma's face as he teased, "What was that all about?" (F/n) grinned and sung out, "Just a small thank you for a certain perverted redhead~" Karma smirked and silently thought, 'She's in for something if she thinks a kiss is perverted.' As they continued to walk, Karma started planning a small little something that will surely be some "fun."
Arriving at Karma's house, (f/n) marveled at how big and beautiful it was while Karma opened the door. She had been over to Karma's place a few times, but the sight always amazed her no matter how many times she saw it. As they walked in, Karma nonchalantly said, "Place the bags on the table in the kitchen~" while smiling innocently. (F/n) did as she was told and went over to sit on the couch afterwards. Taking out her phone, she started to text her homeroom teacher while smirking evilly. "Whatcha doin'?" The redhead sat down right next to her and leaned his head against her shoulder, trying to look at the screen. (F/n) giggled and hid her phone so he couldn't see while singing, "Secret~" As Karma pouted, (f/n) continued her evil plan while texting her homeroom teacher, who was replying a bit too quickly from nervousness. After she finished, she set her phone down onto the table. Karma took this moment and proceeded with his own plan.

(Warning: No warnings. JK a lime is up ahead for all you perverted people)

Karma pinned (f/n) down against the sofa, making the poor girl blush a deep red. "Karma, what are-" Before she could continue talking, Karma leaned in and kissed her, immediately sticking his tongue into her mouth. (F/n) melted into it and kissed back as she stopped struggling to escape. Karma used one hand to hold down both of (f/n)'s wrists above her head, and used the other to unbutton (f/n)'s shirt. The girl pulled away while deep red. "Karma-!!" The redhead once again cut her off by kissing her. After completely unbuttoning her shirt, he snaked his hand around her back and unhooked her bra. (F/n) gave up on stopping him, so she changed the position. She slipped one hand out of his grasp and gently pushed him, making him sit on the couch. As she straddled him, he smirked and teased, "Someone's a pervert, getting turned on from a kiss." "Shut up," she said, pouting slightly. (F/n) leaned in and kissed him as he started to grope her breast. She pulled away, with what Karma thought was the cutest shade of red on her face. He leaned in and breathed on her ear, his hot breath making her twitch slightly. (F/n) started to unbutton his shirt, revealing his bare chest. He leaned down and started to bite her, leaving hickeys in spots that couldn't be seen so long as a shirt was on. (F/n) moaned a little, definitely enjoying every moment.

(End of lime. You poor, poor perverts :P)

At that exact moment, (f/n)'s phone rang. Flustered, she quickly stood up and rushed over to the table to get it, still blushing quite a bit. Karma clucked his tongue and started to button up his shirt again, the mood now clearly ruined. (F/n) did the same while nervously stuttering into the phone, "H-Hello? (F/n) h-here." "Ah, (f/n)-chan, sorry to call so suddenly. I wanted to talk a bit. Were you busy?" The familiar voice belonged to Nagisa, and as (f/n) looked over at Karma, she tried not to giggle from looking at redhead's pouting face. "I was busy, but it's fine. The mood was a bit ruined anyways. So what's up?" As she chatted with Nagisa for a little bit, she brought the box of macarons out and sat on Karma's lap, eating a few and also feeding the sulking boy one every now and then, along with a kiss.