Lucky [sniper X tentaspy]

Was he lucky? Was he really? If Sniper was or wasn't, he did know one thing, that Tentaspy was a handful. If it wasn't enough to be a backstabber, but tentacles that can strangle you is added to the mix.

Plus he has some unexplainable relationship with him. It was weird.

Tentaspy insisted how lucky he is, that he, out of everyone, is the one person lucky enough to be with him. Sniper swayed his legs in the water, while Tentaspy leaned over the side.

"You are an extremely fortunate man to have me." The tentacle creature said. "A very, very fortunate man." A tentacle slithered over to Sniper. He was used to the cold feel of them, he simply set a hand on top of it.

"I'm also probably a dead man." Sniper retorted. He felt like one day those caressing tentacles would choke the air out of him, whenever he would bore of him. Sniper was just another person, and Tentaspy was pretty much some cool octopus hybrid. Things didn't seem like they would stack up.

Tentacles formed around the side of Sniper, and they set along his back. If he wanted to, Tentaspy could suffocate him. That was the risk of it all, and Sniper actually started to not even care. He could very well also be a threat, he had the ability to exploit the creature.

He wouldn't though. Just like the other wouldn't.

"You don't need to be so bitter." Tentaspy laid his arms around Sniper while his tentacles essentially enveloped him. "I'm a lucky man as well."

"Kinda've man." Sniper replied, smiling. He set his arm over Tentaspy, while the other was being wrapped around with one of the many limbs.

Tentaspy stuck out his tongue, "Rude." He slightly tightened his grip around Sniper. "Just hope that I don't get bored." He leaned closer. "It has happened before." His voice said sharply.

"I think that nothing will ever be boring again." He leaned over and kissed the tentacled creature.