Mirage

Takes place after the plane crash in The Secret of the unicorn.

The captain had collapsed not ten minutes ago, and Tintin could feel the heat beating him down. "Snowy, we must keep going but how? The captain is exhausted." He told his companion. Snowy whimpered in response. Tintin rubbed his temples, he peaked up when he heard his name being called. It certainly wasn't the captain, perhaps it was help. He glanced around but not a soul in sight. He could hear her giggled. "I'm over here silly." She teased him. When he turned around their eyes met. The girl with the black beret.

"Abigale," He breathed out, "no! You are a mirage you aren't real." Snowy looked at him like he was crazy. Abi placed her hand on his check. "Are you sure?" She asked him. In fact Tintin wasn't sure. She felt so real, her hands were even ice cold,but his mind was telling him otherwise. "Abi?" He squeaked. She smiled and nodded. "I'm here." she spoke softly. That was the tone of voice she used when he was stressed or worried. It had to be her.

She helped him sit, Abigale placed her head on his shoulder. "Shhh. It's okay, let go." She told him, and with that Tintin started to feel the affect of the heat once again. His eyes started to droop. "Abigale, I-I-" he started. "It's okay. You'll be okay. Cross my heart." She assured him. She ran her fingers through his quiff, and that's the last thing he remembered.