Levi x reader

You are (Y/n) (L/n) And is in survey corps. One of the top cadets in the division and likes to mess with a certain little corporal. Even if your like an inch smaller than him all you do is make fun of his size. Well today you were walking down the hall to your room when cadet jean walked up to. "Cadet Estella Captain Levi wants to see in his office" he said and walked away. You sigh and start to walk to Levis office. When you got their you knocked on the door twice. "State your name and business" you heard him say from the door. "Cadet Estella sir you wanted to see me" you answered "Come in" he responded. You walked in the door and stopped in front of his desk. "You wanted to see me captain shorty" you said laughed a little to see his annoyed face."I believe you have disrespecting me for long Estella and for that I think you need punishment" he said and you new it you were pined to the wall. "L-levi what th"shut up" he interrupted u and now are naked on his desk blushing. You got tired and filped so u are on top and Levi was surprised by the action. So you started to stuck on his manhood until came with a loud moan. He flipped u back and thrusted deeply into u (your not if can tell) after a little while you something in your lower stomach. "L-levi ah I'm gonna ah c-c" I know me t-too" he finished for you. After two more thrusts you came on his member three more thrusts and came inside you lied right next to you "I love (Y/n)" he said. "Love you too shorty" and you fell asleep and carried you to the bedroom attached to the office lied you both down on the bed, and fell asleep himself.

------------------------------------------------------
Yeah other one like I'm still rake request

Flamequeen332 (^ω^)