Meet and Greet

HEY!! It's been really long and I'm sorry I just started school and tomorrow starts the second week! Let me tell you high school isn't easy at all. but here is a long part I promise love you and see you soon I hope ❤️

Rowan's POV
We just wrapped the episode and after humiliating myself I got back up and walked to my dressing room and changed into something comfy but cute and began to meet people.
I heard a girl call my name "ROWAN ROWAN over here!!" So I walk over and it was a girl about my age maybe a bit younger and she tells me how much she loves the show and the whole cast and asks for a picture. A pretty normal case but then she says something that popped out and made me think
"I know you and Peyton aren't dating but you have tons of chemistry you look like two amazing friends! Sabrina better look out!'" She said
I chuckled "He is one of my best friends and so is Sabrina."
"Thank you so much for the picture I'm sure you're busy so I'll leave you to it!" She says with a warm smile.
"Bye it was nice meeting you."
No one knew we were dating but it still made me think about things.

Peyton's POV
I saw Rowan talking to a fan and then she seemed a bit caught off guard but then again fans say some interesting things. Must've been about the ships or a moment in the show they liked. I hope she's okay because I saw her walk towards other fans a bit bewildered and then snapped out of it when a fan approached or called for her.

Rowan's POV
That comment made me think and I'm not 100% sure why. This can't be good.

Peyton's POV
I'm gonna call her over and talk to her
"Row! Can you come here for a second." I say as the crowds die down and Sabrina and Corey talk to them for us.
"Hey you alright you seem a bit shaken up."
"Uhh y-yeah I just-" she says finally snapping out of it
"A fan told me something kinda interesting and it just stuck there."
" Ahh I've been there what was it?"
She hesitated

Rowan's POV
I wasn't sure if I should tell him or not what exactly happened.
"You seem hesitant so I know you're hiding something just say it I won't judge them I promise."
I looked up
"She said that she knows we aren't dating but that we have good chemistry and look like we are good friends."
"Well I mean yeah you and Sab are best frie-."
"No. She meant us. You and me, me and you!"
I'm confused a bit why is that so bad to her?
"Why is that bad? It's true. Isn't it?" I say
She looks up sad and I completely break. She tears up and runs off.
"Rowan!! Please tell me what's wrong!"
The last few fans lingering stare at me with beady eyes.
"Sabrina!" She runs over "What did you do??"She says "Nothing!! Just go talk to her please I'll take your spot."
I walk over to the fans and everything is silent.

Rowan's POV
I can't believe he only thinks of me as a friend. Gosh why am I so stupid?!?
"Row? You okay? What happened?"
"Peyton only thinks of me as a friend!"
"What? Why do you think that?"
I explain the whole thing.
"Rowboat you two love each other and are dating why would you think that all??"
Sab says
"What do you mean? He didn't say we are more than just friends"
"Okay Rowan I'm gonna go get him and yall can talk. okay?"
She shakes her head as her hair is a mess and her eyes are red.

Peyton's POV
For seconds I was despised until everyone says PEYTON WHAT DID YOU DO!
"Alright! Guys I'm not gonna explain it right now. Just please I will sign things and take pictures just don't talk about it okay?"
Mumbles were heard
Some time passes and only a few fans were left. One girl came up to me and said
"I know you didn't do anything wrong. I know you're a good guy for her. Just don't screw it up! We love her too much." laughing a bit as she spoke
"I won't. Thank you by the way!"
"For what?"
"Believing in me."
"Hey I'm just a supporter and lover of the show not someone to bring yall down."
"I didn't get your name."
"Oh. Its not important."
"But!"
"Here."
I look down and the paper says
"Hi! I'm Riley. Very big fan of the show."
I chuckled as she walked off

Sabrina's POV
"Peyton!! Go talk to her and don't screw it up!"
"Wow no one believes in me today huh?"
I was really confused but dealt with it. All the fans were gone but little did they know there biggest ship was soon going to have a big breakthrough in their relationship. Even though it was hush hush they were going to go further down the road with this whether everyone knew or not.

Peyton's POV
I walk into her dressing room and all I see is a broken girl. A girl that I love. Someone that I hurt. This will be hard.

SORRY THAT THAT SUCKED!! It was hard to rewrite this since they already expressed their feelings so it's just another step in their relationship. this story is almost over but I will make another one I promise!