First taping

Peyton's POV
The first taping is about to start I'm so excited this episode is about Riley and Lucas first meeting and she gets to fall into my lap so I'm very excited!!

Rowan's POV
So I get to fall in Peyton's lap or should I say Riley gets to fall into Lucas's lap. I swear I can't get over him he's such a gentlemen and he is so funny I have been hanging out with him all day. But I doubt he likes me oh well.

~time lapse~
It's FINALLY time to film the subway scene! So I'm a bit excited and Sabrina and Corey can tell. When we get into the set I can feel the butterflies and soon I'm in Lucas or Peyton's lap for the 10th time finally they yell cut I am a little bit sad but at least we get lunch.

Peyton's POV
She fell into my lap for the 10th time and I didn't want it to end I wanted her to be mine at least I wanted Rowan to to be mine. I walk up to her when the director yells cut and we are having lunch. I say "so what'd you think of that scene?" Not trying to sound to eager.

Rowan's POV
I hear a voice say "so what'd you think of that scene?" I blushed
"That was pretty fun" trying not to sound to excited.
"So what are you guys doing after this?"
Sabrina said she had some things to do and Corey said he had a family thing. He looks at me and I say nothing I guess. He smirks- "good" he asks me if I want to go to the park with him I gladly agree.

Peyton's POV
Rowan agreed to go to the park with me secretly to me it's a date but we will just keep that to ourselves. Once we are done I pick up Rowan and we head out to the park. I have a table with a basket set out so we can eat she asks playfully "is this a date Peyton Meyer?" I laugh and say no cautiously we have become such good friends that she can see right through me so trying to lie was hard. We talk for hours on end until it was dark out and I say "I should probably walk you home now"

Rowan's POV
He's walking me home when all of a sudden I hear rustling and someone in a black mask pops out and steals my purse. Peyton is on a pursuit but I am to stunned to move. He comes back panting and says "I am so sorry I got him and called to police described him and got the purse from him." Thank you I start to cry and Peyton automatically nurtures me. His embrace is what I needed he is shushing me so I will calm down petting my hair. He lifts up my head and says "everything's alright I'm right here" and kisses me on my forehead. I felt perfect. This felt perfect. just what I needed. He walks me back to the studio we both stay there in our dressing rooms because we had to wake up early to film tomorrow.

Peyton's POV
Rowan and I go back to the studio and spend the night there. I sneak in to her room and see her sleep so peacefully I couldn't fall asleep so I just sit and watch her breath in and out and slowly close my eyes. Next thing I knew I was being woken up by Sabrina smiling. "So what happened here?" "NOTHING I JUST WAS WATCHING HER SLEEP......oh that's a bit creepy I couldn't sleep and she just looked so peaceful and she got robbed last night so i felt li-"
"WAIT she got robbed and didn't tell me?!?!?"
"Calm down you'll wake her!"
"Sorry was she okay?"
"No not really she cried but I took care of her"
She smirks
"What?"
"You like her so much it's so obvious"
"NO I DONT"
"Okay." she smiles and shakes her head in disbelief
She bends down and whispers "thank you she's my best friend and i couldn't imagine her with anyone else"
I said "what do you mean?"
"She talks about you all the time" she replies.
I couldn't help but blush
"And I can tell you like her too"
"Yeah"

Rowan's POV
I heard people talking about someone but wasn't sure who and what about.
"Hey! What are you doing in here?" Seeing Peyton makes me excited but confused.
"Oh Meyer here was just watching you sleep"
"what? No no no that's not it I just felt like you needed protection I mean last night left me all sh-"
"No I understand it's okay I'm just happy you were there." I say with a slight smile and yawn
"So I will leave you two love birds alone"
"Sabrina!!" I say
"Sorry"
Peyton Meyer was watching me sleep? Hard to believe such a handsome guy could actually maybe have some interest in me.
"Haha sorry about that she's a bit crazy" Peyton says
"Haha yeah I know exactly what you mean..."
There was an awkward silence before I broke it by saying "so do you actually like me?"
He was a bit takin by this comment but he was also blushing
"Good question."
He all of a sudden says "truth or dare?"
I laugh and nod
P-truth or dare?
R-truth
P-did you like falling into my lap?
R-yes. Truth or dare?
P-dare
R-I dare you to text the person you like that you like them ;)
Suddenly I get a text
P-you're good at this <3
P- truth or dare
Out loud r- dare
P-now you do the same and I text him he laughs and adds on "kiss me"
R- okay
I start to kiss him on the cheek when he turns his head and our lips were touching