Pure shock!

Rowan's POV
I can't believe he kissed me! I mean this is what I wanted but something felt off about it. Not the person...the setting and the moment

Peyton's POV
I kissed her:)) success the girl I am madly in love with was my first kiss and hers! Although I am jumping for joy on the inside I'm puzzled on the outside. Rowan looks a bit disappointed.
"What's wrong?"
"You hate me don't you!"
long pause occurs before she breaks it
"No. I'm just a bit flabbergasted"
"Ok."
It goes back to silence for a few days. set was sad and depressing and no one would tell me what was wrong with Rowan until she didn't come in one day.
"SAB where the heck is she!?" I yell
"Why do you want to know? You got what you wanted right?"
"Why are you so mad?"
"You shouldn't have kissed her..."
I run off set and hop in my car not caring if I get In trouble. I need to see her.

Rowan's POV
I hear a car pull up. Confused I dry my tears and look out my window. It's Peyton. He knocks on my door I hesitate to open it and when I finally do and what I see breaks my heart.

Peyton's POV
I pull up and knock on her door and before she could open it I break down. She sees me and is in awe. I just plead and whimper.
"I am so sorry, whatever I did I know I screwed up. Just please Rowan don't leave don't disappear from my life you're what makes me smile everyday. Your laugh, your hair, your humble and down to earth personality. Those are just a few things that make me stay positive throughout the day. Just please tell me what that kiss did to make you mad at me."

Rowan's POV
He is weeping and I can't help but tear up.
"Come in."
He slumps on the couch
"That kiss was perfect but not in the right place or time for me."
"Perfect person wrong time and place."
"What a fool I made of myself."
"No. Peyton I'm not saying you should regret it. I just needed time to recuperate and comprehend. Now that I have and that you have said those beautiful words to me I know that it will all be okay."
We leave my house and go to set we don't go in holding hands but we do go in boyfriend and girlfriend. This is all I needed.

Sabrina's POV
I see them not holding hands but I can tell they had a good talk.
This is all worth it. When my best friend is happy with someone who means a lot to me. Life is perfect

Peyton's POV
Rowan Blanchard is mine. No one else but mine. I love her with all my heart and I have so much more to our story

Rowan's POV
Peyton Meyer. My boyfriend. The one I get to create a whole new story with and add on to my not so perfect one with.

I know this is shorter sorry and HI my name is Valerie and OBVIOUSLY I ship Reyton and Rucas!!
Love you all that read, next chapter in a few days!