Im Tempted...... But Not to Tempted

Bree's POV

Another day of school and the only thing i'm looking forward to is seeing his sexy face again. Wait.........did i just say that?!?

Never mind forget it i just want to see him. Last night was cool, we chilled and did all that good stuff he told me that I'd be his one day, i ain't listen to him. He's just my buddy, i just hang with him.

*at school*

"Did somebody enjoy last night," Ty said standing by my locker.

"How did you know where my locker was," I asked tryna change the subject.

"I asked a couple of people and they told me where my girl was," he said, I tried so hard not to blush but I started to anyway.

"I'm not your girl," I said.

"You'll soon be," he said by placing a kiss on my cheek. I ain't say anything, I just closed my locker and walked away. I couldn't get in a relationship on the second day of school, it's just not right. And plus I don't know much about him.

Ty's POV

I know imma get her, imma try one way or another. She's just too cute and stuff. Hold up, what am I saying, I'm supposed to be a true playa playa. But then again, people could change.

"Hey cutie," some random chick said.

"Uh get off of me," I said shoving her off.

Next thing I know a whole mob a chicks coming my way, then I see this one girl going the other way, towards the garden, so I knew it was Aubree so I ran after her.

When I got to her I pulled her into the garden and place a long, slow, gentle kiss on her lips.

"What was that for?" she asked.

"Will you go out with me?" I asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it?

I finally updated, I just ain't know what to write about that's why.

Read my new story:

(@spiffy_trendyme_tho) Simply Amazing.. <3

&

(@jazzy_allthe_time) If only dolls could talk

I'm writing them with other people that's why they not on my page.

Comment & Vote

<3